Coming Soon

True bypass and relay outputs. Longer Looper time. Other than that it's most of the fx from the Axe-Fx II in a floor package.

A few questions:

1. How long will the looper time be?

2. For those of us who already have an Axe FXII and MFC 101, how will this new product integrate with them, if we want to use them both together?

3. For people without an MFC-101 could they use this new effects pedalbiard to also control the Axe FXII?

4. For people with an Axe FXII and MFC-101 could they use them and the new effects pedalboard together. Say just use the new effects pedalboard to control the longer looper, while using the MFC and Axe FX for other things?

Longer looping time and more CPU for effects is what I need. Your new effects pedalboard might just be just the ticket. Depending on how well it integrates with the Axe FXII and MFC101.

If it does what I expect it will do, I'll likely get one.

can use as sound converter cliff? and do you have well prepared in production line , since it would sold fast like a cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i just want to know where I can sign up and get in line for when these puppies finally go on sale.

I have a new Carol Ann OD3r combo coming in about a week or so and this sucker will be perfect for that rig!!!!!!

Shouldn't it be reasonable "soon", I mean, you wouldn't expect plastic on the screen on an early prototype or so... or?

2 questions for Cliff:
1. Is it only for 4CM cable method, or can it be used plugged directly in front of amp (Fender twin for instance)?
2. Is there a power switch on the unit itself? Or is it ON when it's plugged into a wall socket?

Actually Axe Fx 2 users wouldn't benefit this gadget that much. If not you guys are all ready to jump back to tube amps all of a sudden :)

I love my axe for Amp Modelling. And Instead of effects only device. I would kill for AMP / CAB only device to use with my pedalboard :)

if he decides to make a preamp/cab only version i'd honestly be pretty tempted to do that and a pedal board. i just miss my strymons...

When I was playing a Boogie Mk V and a big pedal board live this would have been EXACTLY what I needed. It was all Lava wired and whilst it sounded great I had a hell of a lot of reliability problems with patch cabling which just weren't acceptable for live use. Bought an Axe/MFC with a couple of the bright orange Mission EXPs and very happy with them, so moot point for me. I think this is going to cut a big hole in the integrated FX market, but also for people who use tube for dirt and want the best of all possible worlds on their pedalboard without having to mix/match different pedals, creating a cabling nightmare with big switchers like the OC10 or GigRig. There's a LOT of those people around.

Those folks saying the "MFC doesn't have much in term of brains" - you're so wrong... try lining up the capabilities of an MFC against a standard dumb MIDI switcher. There's simply no comparison.

Back
Top Bottom