• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Coming Soon

Dino334

Inspired
Cool.....is it effects only or a pod hd 500x on steroids with amp and cab sims? If it's got the whole kit & kaboodle in it, I can see this swaying others from the boos and line 6 market, as well as from the full on axe fx market. Regardless, my XL has everything I need :)

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Just effects. Specifically designed for 4CM with dedicated pre- and post- paths. Up to 8 simultaneous effects. Any number assignable pre/post. Any combination of series or parallel routing. Two expression pedal inputs, four relay outputs. USB for remote editing with free FX8-Edit software. Silent Switch technology from the MFC Mark III. True Bypass. Etc., etc. Don't drop it on your foot.

LVC

Fractal Fanatic
OK -- I am in.

Plenty of gigs coming up -- would love to beta test live with my Carol Ann OD3r combo.:mrgreen

Could not come at a better time.

I was thinking of building a new board.

1. I just snagged a Klon
2. Just received (after a 6 year wait) my Toneczar pedals

No need for new board for the Carol-Ann if I can get my hands on one of these!!!!!

Last edited:

ethomas1013

Power User
Looks great.

I still have my Budda Superdrive 30 but I don't really use amps any more so I don't need a multi-effects pedal. Guess I'll just have to wait for someone else to release a good sounding all-in-one solution... You were my only hope Fractal Audio...

Top Bottom