Coming Soon

Whomever posts to Facebook on behalf of Fractal Audio has posted links to this a few times... Looks fantastic! It's dual-axis, so the pedal rocks back-forth like normal, but also rotates side to side to control a different parameter with the same foot at the same time.

4E Dual Axis Expression Pedal | dbinstrumentamp.com

4E_1.jpg

now that would be very cool. just what us shadows fans need to create the dearmond 610 tone/volume pedal effect.

Yea we can only hope. I just saw some ad for a line 6 special with the full range line 6 powered wedge and the hd500 and thought man fractal really needs an all in one floor model. I'd absolutely buy it for backup and great to take to practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in that exact boat. I really wish I had a second unit as backup, but I cringe at the thought of how much that would actually cost with an MFC, 2 expression pedals, a floorboard, labels, rack... I just need one that can handle my main preset (2 amps, 2 cabs, delay, null filter for boost, and x/y). I can do 90% of my night with that and it would be killer to reduce down to a floorboard for road gigs.

I have 2 shows in one day in July, which is going to be a real hassle without two rigs.

Nope. I am interested in the front jacks and if it is light. The mission pedals are nice and work well but I don't understand why there needs to be so much metal weight. Put a few on a pedalboard and it adds up...

Back
Top Bottom