Coming Soon

The jacks are at the front (toe end). There are three jacks: In, Out and Expression. In and Out are for volume. The planetary gear drive solves the dead zone problem.

Solid solution. Did you use it to extend the sweep range of the pedal beyond the physical limits of the potentiometer too? A long throw will be awesome to have in a floor pedal.

IMG_5508_1.jpg

Fractal Audio EV-1 Expression/Volume Pedal

"Planetary Gear Drive"
High-Quality Dual Potentiometer rated for 1M rotations.
Durable Cast Aluminum chassis
Adjustable pedal tensioner

will there be an aluminium version for the uk market?

Just when I thought I was set. Looks like I'll just have to get rid of the Ernie Balls and buy 2 of these. So much better.

It's a good looking pedal for sure. But I'm a function over fashion guy. To me, you have to have a spring loaded and instant on/off option (As well as a non spring volume pedal.)

The feel of my my Morley wah can't be beat. It comes on as soon as I step on it and turns off as soon as I take my foot off, with the perfect spring tension. Whammy needs to work the same way for me. Things like delay settings or volume I want them to stay right where I left them, so my ideal pedal board has 3 pedals on it, 2 that are not spring loaded (dedicated volume and 1 non spring expression) and 1 that is spring loaded with instant on/off. (I never want a switch in my pedals. I can't stand toe pressing to turn things on and off, just feels clumsy and slow to me, and there is nothing worse that not turning a wah off when you meant to!)

For now, the mission pedals still looks like the route I will need to go, at least for one pedal until FAS designs one of these with a spring. But... put a spring in this, and I'm all yours!

Back
Top Bottom