Coming Soon

Yes, but most are designed by a company that make an Axe FX unit where a switch makes a LOT of sense to be able to switch between wah and volume on one pedal. Or even volume / boost. Or anything really.

<doc>Switches? Where we're going we don't need any switches.</doc>

Seriously. I can use one pedal for 8 different things. No switch required. Just scenes.

That dual axis pedal is crazy! I think it's making for some confusion on this thread though. We are now talking about 2 different pedals it seems. I don't think I'm coordinated enough to try to play guitar and manage 2 separate axis on a pedal at the same time... I can barely walk and chew gum!;)

On the other hand... that might be really cool for delay though, changing time and feedback together... I'm thinking about something like the end of Eruption or something like that...

Whomever posts to Facebook on behalf of Fractal Audio has posted links to this a few times... Looks fantastic! It's dual-axis, so the pedal rocks back-forth like normal, but also rotates side to side to control a different parameter with the same foot at the same time.

4E Dual Axis Expression Pedal | dbinstrumentamp.com

4E_1.jpg

Dude. I have been looking for something exactly like this.

Back
Top Bottom