Coming Soon

It certainly looks very well made. I would like to know however if it has a stereo jack as opposed to two mono jacks. Sick of having to run two cables to each Mission pedal.

To be accurate, each of those "mono" jacks on a Mission pedal is actually for a TRS (stereo) cable.

Is it coming with an option for an engage button, like the Mission Engineering's SP-1?
I know about the auto-engage option, but I still prefer the button.
I was about to buy the SP-1, but I put on-hold because of this. Any idea when it will be available?

Cheers,
Rob

It will be Mission for me too if Fractal doesn't release this soon! (Like "two weeks soon"!)
Too late, Mission Engineering got my money! I only waited one week! LOL

I ordered 3 pedals! (EP1, SP1 & EP1w/spring)

Now, how long until Fractal sells their own powered FRFR speaker systems?

Dunlop DVP3 is very nice. I think it looks cool too.
Similar construction to the fractal pedal. No switch built in. I don't have any ports left on my liquid foot so I haven't researched moddability.

Last edited:
Well, too late for me. I'll modify 2 ernie ball pedals to become expression pedals. Bonus: At least then I'll know what I get, those pedals have proven to be awesome for many years now. I'm completely tired of this product announcing and not delivering. What was the intention of this original post anyway? In my opinion it's just a stupid kind of marketing.

I don't like the mission pedals myself, but JMO. The throw is super short, like a wah pedal. I have one for my wah needs, but for delay/volume i use the fv500

I'm completely tired of this product announcing and not delivering. What was the intention of this original post anyway? In my opinion it's just a stupid kind of marketing.

Development delays and production delays can happen. Maybe their original source for the castings couldn't/wouldn't produce enough quality product in time and they had to source a new vendor. At least they didn't take orders and sit on your money like game pre-purchases.

Development delays and production delays can happen. Maybe their original source for the castings couldn't/wouldn't produce enough quality product in time and they had to source a new vendor. At least they didn't take orders and sit on your money like game pre-purchases.

I actually really appreciate Cloff sharing with us that the product is coming. I hate being caught with a surprise that a new and better product is released, right after I bought similar product from a competitor. This usually happens with Apple, and I don't like it at all.
What would help is having Cliff or someone else from inside Fractal giving some updates, so I wouldn't be waiting and waiting.

Back
Top Bottom