Carrying case?

I would email the folks at MONO. They are musicians, and their support team may be able to tell you what will fit.

Curious to hear about other guys using lower cost options (laptop bag, tool box, gun case, etc). I wouldn't want to get an expensive mono case right away. What if you need to use 4 exp pedals, a wireless, add some fuzz pedals, etc?

For me, I hate carrying anything over one shoulder and to the side. I'd much rather have a LIGHT BACKPACK to put this in, which more readily frees up both my hands for amp and guitar. Any backpack options? Needs to be LIGHT. I don't care that much about extreme protection. :)

For me, I hate carrying anything over one shoulder and to the side. I'd much rather have a LIGHT BACKPACK to put this in, which more readily frees up both my hands for amp and guitar. Any backpack options? Needs to be LIGHT. I don't care that much about extreme protection. :)
I am really liking the options at Mono. They have backpack versions too, very well developed. You can tell these folks actually use their products.

http://monocreators.com/packs-bags-briefcases/

I've seen various backpacks -- cheap too -- with 17" laptop pockets, that would be an option. I would be a little bit worried about carrying something expensive in a backpack, myself, if someone stumbles...

This was bought years ago for an L6 HD500 - Two M-audio exp pedals stack nicely at the end of the AX8 for a perfect fit.

Neo-Which gator case is that? I checked I guess it's this one: Gator GK Keyboard Gig Bag - Micro
22.5" X 11.5". Does that sound right?

I think this is it, but you may want to verify the dimensions

Thanks for checking Neo..I was looking in my closets and found this: Very much like the one you have .... so for now this is it...I think I bought it for my mixer last year and never used it-Hah

Model: 1SKB-UB1818 Only $43.00 Ok for a poor guitar player like me,,,this is fine.

SKB’s Universal Mixer/Equipment Bags are the perfect solution for protecting and transporting your gear from one gig to another with sizes to accommodate the most popular mixers, drum machines, recording interfaces, midi ...

Interior Length: 18.00 in (45.72 cm)
Interior Width: 18.00 in (45.72 cm)
Interior Depth: 5.50 in (13.97 cm)

Attachments

• SKB.jpg
    SKB.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom