BigBox librarys OUT NOW!

Hi everyone.!

Firstly, I apologize as My forum was not playing nice. - as we upgraded our server, we did not change the email settings on the forum to accept new users or even returning customers who forgot the password and was unable to retrieve it via username/password reset. - however, this has all been taken care of now.

And I hope to see many of you Platinum guys downloading the new cool updates and free cabs over at the TAF-Xchange.

Thanks (and still more to come)

Andy

Still unable to register on the forum (well, I've registered, but can't log in because I haven't received the e-mail).

Still have my Platinum code, so I downloaded the free packs.

Well, okay... I was able to register using the above link, but there are still some issues with the site, it seems.

Well, okay... I was able to register using the above link, but there are still some issues with the site, it seems.

Yeah sorry for this, we are clamping down on security on the site, so we are learning this as we go. - recently we have been under threat from hackers, so we need to keep those guys out! - installing firewalls on top of firewalls is tricky!.. (not for me Im not the one doing it lol)

But it_should be ok now_ fingers crossed.

Just remember, the Forum is separate from the main sites, it will need registering the same as any other forum. - to login to the Xchange you need tour Keys (Grab them from Purchase History if you have not got them)

Thats it! :)

I understand that you want an extra password to enter the Xchange part of the forum. But it would be nice if one could change that password to something personal, instead of having to go to purchase history and copy that complicated key every time one wants to log in?

I understand that you want an extra password to enter the Xchange part of the forum. But it would be nice if one could change that password to something personal, instead of having to go to purchase history and copy that complicated key every time one wants to log in?

Well the passkey is the same for all Plat users. - so it cant be changed. - let your browser remember the passwords for you. then you can hop in and out anytime you want.

Well the passkey is the same for all Plat users. - so it cant be changed. - let your browser remember the passwords for you. then you can hop in and out anytime you want.

Yeah, I know that. But sometimes I use other computers that are not personal so I wouldn't like any saved passwords.
Maybe connect normal forum login to access rights to Xchange? For example, you have all platinum and gold buyers email. When you register to the normal forum you also get access to Plat or gold Xchange if your email match the one you made the purchase with.
Like many forums have different access rights to different forum sections depending on your member status?

Yeah sure, that's dooable of course. but is out of our devcosts currently, however it is planned for later, where we plan on a better integration of all 3 sites we have, as one database!. were things will be automated a lot nicer/cleaner/simpler/safer etc..

But for now this is what we have to work with.. so enjoy the new free cabs for now! and have a good weekend.
Best
A

Yeah sure, that's dooable of course. but is out of our devcosts currently, however it is planned for later, where we plan on a better integration of all 3 sites we have, as one database!. were things will be automated a lot nicer/cleaner/simpler/safer etc..

But for now this is what we have to work with.. so enjoy the new free cabs for now! and have a good weekend.
Best
A

OK, that's great! Already downloaded the latest update, now I just need to find an hour or two to try 'em out...

Firefox tried to remember the login password instead of the Platinum pass. I don't remember what it is.

It will all get worked out. I'm not worried.

Love the T.A.F IRs, your presets are great starting point if not right away in ball park. Fot the new IRs i m waiting for some presets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi. I am trying to purchase the Bronze Bundle but Firefox browser is frozen into this address: "http://www.thecabfactory.com/checkout/?payment-mode=paypal"

It is supposed to open PayPal but nothing happens. Is there some error with the server?

Hi. I am trying to purchase the Bronze Bundle but Firefox browser is frozen into this address: "http://www.thecabfactory.com/checkout/?payment-mode=paypal"

It is supposed to open PayPal but nothing happens. Is there some error with the server?

Heya - the site is all up, but.. maybe try again? or try a different browser for now. (not ideal) but everyones computers seem to be vastly different!.

I have tried again, with Firefox an Internet Explorer, without succeeding.

Note: at theampfactory.com I can subscribe and download the free stuff without problem, but at thecabfactory.com I cannot subscribe, download free sutff or purchase.

Back
Top Bottom