BigBox librarys OUT NOW!

Hi, are the presets going to be updated, now that quantum has arrived?

Cheers!

Ok so I bought the bundle...I have been trying to load the pack using AxeFX bank manager and axe fx send, and also tried axe edit tools....

No way to load them all? Please don't tell me I need to load them one by one???:grey::grey::grey:

Ok so I bought the bundle...I have been trying to load the pack using AxeFX bank manager and axe fx send, and also tried axe edit tools....

No way to load them all? Please don't tell me I need to load them one by one???:grey::grey::grey:

If you have access to the platinum site, I've uploaded zips of banks files and cabs

cheers

Is there a place where we can see all the cabs/speakers that are included?

And, do the charts included the recommended resonances frequencies?

And, would there happen to be a chart for recommended amp/cab pairing? (That's subjective, sure, and would be a ton of work, above and beyond everything that's already included, I know.)

Starting new thread, as soem folks was unable to find the release information.

For Platinum & Bronze users. you will need this link.

Samples | The Amp Factory...Sounds of the past, present and future

This is a catalouge of the patches, and an attached sample, this will get updated over time....

May I ask - which guitars used to record these samples?
And may be stupid question - but - Do I rightly understood - If I buy the Bronze bundle - I get 450 presets with your cabs ready to play?

May I ask - which guitars used to record these samples?
And may be stupid question - but - Do I rightly understood - If I buy the Bronze bundle - I get 450 presets with your cabs ready to play?

Various guitars from Strats to LesPauls.
More sampels will be added. but my Dev guy is in hospital currently after a accident, so when he recovers we can fix that part of the website and add more!.

And yes. the bronze is a ready-to-go pack.. 450 Presets+matching cabs to those presets - or if you wanted all teh CABS without the presets the head to the gold!

Cheers
A

Dear Platinum Users.

If you head to the forum of my website, my first update is there for you, lots of new cabs for you to play with! :)

4x12 Marshall BW, all orignal 1963 with the stock Alinco G25's (amazing cab)
2x12 Orange Jim Root..Custom V30's
2x12 TwoRock (Gh25)
1x10 Rivera Gh55 (amazing clarity)
2x12 Jenson P12Q (1966)

Please Enjoy them
Andy

Last edited:
Dear everyone else.

We are running a small sale on currently across the whole of TheCabFactory website.

Its a 25% discount.

So if this interests you, please enter the code : cab25

Cheers
Andy
thecabfactory

Hi Andy. I had to buy the platinum bundle through you directly as I could not complete the order on the website. How do I now obtain a permanent username and password?

Hi, Andy! Just bought the Bronze Pack, and after that I read what you have a plans to recreate the presets on Quantium! Will this update be available for Bronze users?

I never received my log on info for the Exchange, but I did receive my passcode for the Platinum exchange. No worries, and thanks.

Looking forward to being able to play again soon so I can test these out!

Man, if only you lived in Canada! (exchange rate. lol) Given the content, completely worth it!!!

I think it's stated earlier that he doesn't necessarily plan to update all the presets for each firmware release.

What you get out of this pack is so amazing! It's worth the price. I'm so ready to be able to play guitar again soon so I can try the IRs.

Today I've spent 5 hours playing some of the presets, I must say what they are really, really good! They sound as a real cab in the front of me! Most of the presets I like was from clean to chrunch, Hi gain territory wasn't so easy to dial. Too much low end, boomy sound even at the samples , for example all EVH 5153 50W. May be tomorrow I'll get the point.
My question is: If I want to change the amp and do these steps:
1. Add amp 2 to the chain, select wanted amp.
2. copy all parameters from speaker page of the original amp to the new one.
3. delete the original amp.
4. profit.

Will I have the married amp plus cab or not?

Back
Top Bottom