BigBox librarys OUT NOW!

I have tried again, with Firefox an Internet Explorer, without succeeding.

Note: at theampfactory.com I can subscribe and download the free stuff without problem, but at thecabfactory.com I cannot subscribe, download free sutff or purchase.

Hi Piing, the 2 sites are different from each other, they do not share user information at this time, so you will also need to signup on thecabfactory, I'm hoping this is the problem your getting, as that's an easy one to sort : )

Let me know, or email me if you have any more problems, Im here to help
Andy

Have just purchased this, but man your diagrams are confusing! Whats the significance of Black/Blue/Green/Purple boxes in the speakerlist and Speaker&Amps pdfs? theres no explanation anywhere!

It has to do with how they match (first choice, 2nd choice, ideal, not at all, etc.) if I'm not mistaken. But it would be nice to have a legend. There's so much going on with this pack.

It has to do with how they match (first choice, 2nd choice, ideal, not at all, etc.) if I'm not mistaken. But it would be nice to have a legend. There's so much going on with this pack.

Yes, I kind of got that, but I'm used to a more common Green (Good) Amber (OK) Red (No go) type scheme, black/purple/blue /green is just weird! Is purple "better" than blue??

Any way will get to try them tonight, so it might become clearer, It just seems a pity that they made all that effort with the charts, and then find that it doesn't clearly put across what he meant to convey!

Found it!

BLUE=Perfect match between Speaker and Amp, in other words, they work well together, marry up nice even at default values. The Blue squares with 1, 2 & 3 represent the Presets that I created for those combinations of amp+speaker

Purple means, that the Amp+speaker is a good match, but does require some tweaking to get to sound good. and not necessarily a first choice of pairing. but still acceptable if you want.

Black means unlikely choice, use at own risk, but not really designed for that speaker..

but that doesn't help much as I tried to print the speaker guide on my home A4 inkjet - dont bother - whoever put tiny white writing on a grey and black background needs some basic design courses!!

Capture.JPG

Someone compare this with the recommended pairing on the Wiki. That will be interesting. (I will do that at some point today)

I am still not able to purchase the Bundle. Nothing happens when I click "Purchase" (I am already registered and I received the confirmation message).

I have tried Internet Exlplorer, Firefox and Chrome.

I am not even sure if I am entering the right password because there is no error message.
Is there no "Password Recovery" button?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015-10-22 19_14_45-Checkout _ The Amp Factory...Sounds of the past, present and future.jpg
    2015-10-22 19_14_45-Checkout _ The Amp Factory...Sounds of the past, present and future.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 294
I picked up the platinum bundle and there are some great presets. I haven't yet dug in to customization yet. My early impression is that the set is more geared toward rock and blues than metal. There is a lot here that would make a blues player really happy. I've already taken a couple of the presets and made them my defaults for now. Pleased with the variety of content. It'll keep me busy for a while. I'd say it's worth the price, given the relative quality I'm getting from these so far vs what I've experienced with free IRs I've played with so far. My customization skill is novice, though, so take that into consideration. Happy ears,

Hey Guys. been a while Ive been on here due to In house studio sessions and was unable to come up for air much... looks like lots of things have changed. the forum being one of them!.. - feels all posh in here! anyway!.

So happy your still all enjoying. - The variety of presets are Hugh, but they are only as Hugh as you want them to be : )

Also im fishing for comments on the Platinum Free CAB Packs you guys have received. - Drop me a line at some point
Thanks Y'all. (im having a country day)

I am still not able to purchase the Bundle. Nothing happens when I click "Purchase" (I am already registered and I received the confirmation message).

I have tried Internet Exlplorer, Firefox and Chrome.

I am not even sure if I am entering the right password because there is no error message.
Is there no "Password Recovery" button?

attachment.php

OK, I have managed to login after trying more than 20 different combinations of my most frequent passwords, and I've already purchased and downloaded BigBox Bronze.

Please, note that there is still no password recovery option at your web site, and no warning message of "wrong password or user name" when you enter the wrong password.

Last edited:
Actually there is, for some reason your not seeing it though.. - However not to worry.. - we are about to change the entire sites over to a new streamlined design!. this look and feel is too old now.

Glad you got it sorted.- now Enjoy!

Thank you Andy. I'm really enjoying it! I'm running out of free space at the Axe-FX to save my favorites

All manufacturers of CAB IR's for the Axe-FX should take note, and offer presets that are already matched with the CAB's :cool:

Back
Top Bottom