BigBox librarys OUT NOW!

TheAmpFactory

Inspired
Starting new thread, as soem folks was unable to find the release information.

Well there we have it...My biggest release in History!!

Welcome to TheCabFactory | The Amp Factory...Sounds of the past, present and future

Its all OUT now. (please remember its a CABFACTORY release and not on theampfactory, we will be re-hosting all the previous stuff on the new site in the next few days)

See PIC
Mailshot.jpg

Some more information:....

For Platinum & Bronze users. you will need this link.

Samples | The Amp Factory...Sounds of the past, present and future

This is a catalouge of the patches, and an attached sample, this will get updated over time....

Also The keys to TAF-Xchange will be here in a few days, that will get automatically added to your downloads, so check back there in a few days (Purchase History)

Thanks guys, and hope you have fun! & im here if you need me!
Andy

Would like to thanks the beta testers for putting up with my constant spamming of files. great teamwork and collaboration.
And thanks to Cliff for his input and for making this possible in the first place.

THE CAB FACTORY

If you Missed all the other threads and topics on this subject then please see here:
Forum | TheAmpFactory - View topic - CAB IR Test Thread...

This will give you an insight to what it is about.

And Demo files can be downloaded from thecabfactory Free stuff section.

P.S Any of you that Purchase this set, and cant read the PDF Files, I have Excell spreadsheets of them if you require, so send me a mail and will sort it out for you!.

Well done Andy !
Hi Andy,

Purchased and loaded. Wow!
I was looking for the Blues and with the U47, vintage early 60's.
I found it after taking the proximity up to 10 and setting the drive on the ac30tb just short of breakup the thin chimey tone disappeared and it sounded like the tones from early Shadows recordings. Very happy but much more to explore.

Thanks for your efforts.

I have been busy lately so I haven't had a chance to chime in since the demos released. I upgraded my TC Helicon VoiceLive 2 to the VoiceLive 3 Extreme and I have been moving over the backing tracks for my set list and recording the pedal/effects automation for performance. You perform in record mode while the backing track plays, and it records everything you do. The next time you perform, all the effects, guitar and vocal, turn on and off just as you recorded them against the backing track. It's like track automation in your DAW, but they built it right into the pedal unit. You can even punch in and out when re-recording or adjusting your automation. Very cool... They have really stepped it up in the 3 Extreme and I will probably write a thread on that when I get a chance... PM me if you have questions, don't de-rail this thread please...

SOOOO... I bought the Platinum pack as soon as this released. I wanted the presets FOR SURE, and though I might not be building my own mixes right now, I would rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it. I can see this mammoth set of IR"s coming in very handy with projects, or even late night sessions at home. This Platinum pack seems to be the 'everything at once' bundle, and with something I really believe in, like the TAF stuff, that's how I usually go... If you buy the gold or silver, you should seriously consider adding the bronze pack to your order, because having SOOOO many AWESOME presets is worth the price of admission and then some!!! I went Platinum because we get periodic updates on stuff when they are updated for new firmware or whatever... When Andy updates stuff, the Platinum members get the updates, that's what I understand... Money WELL spent in my opinion.

SOOOO NOW... How does it sound? This is what I have been wanting from day 1! There are something like 450 presets that break things down by genre, and all sound amazing! This should be the demo for the AxeFX in my opinion, because it really shows what the unit can do and how good it can REALLY sound. The diversity and realism really shows through in these presets. I am playing through a set of CLRs and I have collected many of my favorite guitars over the years, so I just dial up a preset. grab the corresponding guitar, and achieve perma-grin into the wee morning hours. Imagine having 450 great sounding rigs, built by a recording engineer at the top of his game, that you can plug into and then tweak to your hearts content (though you probably won't need to)! As I said, this is what I have been waiting for...

Thanks Andy!

Wow manny, thats a nice writeup, appreciate it!. so glad your over the moon. - Its naturally worrying when your the first guy to do something, and doing all this workload was a lot of if's and but's but in the end it was great! the versatility of the axe paired with the versatility of the sheet amount of IR's was a overwhelming aspect. but as I dug in, it all made sense, and was able to focus on getting the best out of the Axe & my IR's - Presets will always be a Hit & Miss story, and that's totally fine, I guess the IR's will be that too. but overall, as long as you have all you need, it works fine, sounds great, and you can relate to it, then that's the best I can ever do!. - Im like a proud father at this moment!

Thanks Manny.. please enjoy : )

I just went thru and listened to the samples on this vast list.

Samples | The Amp Factory...Sounds of the past, present and future

Exceptional tones.

Does this massive list represent all the presets I get if I buy the Bronze?

Does the new merged / bundle preset format allow me to try out other IRs I own with that preset (like Cab packs I currently own) by altering them in Axe Edit?

Regarding the samples page Yes these are just the Presets (The new IR's are part of that preset)
You can save the Preset locally (and the new IR to a spare slot) and use that IR with another preset/amp. likewise you can load in any other IR to the preset. however by doing this you will break the Speaker settings that are crafted for that amp, but if that's not a concern, then you are free to do as you wish. as long as your happy : )

Regarding the samples page Yes these are just the Presets (The new IR's are part of that preset)
You can save the Preset locally (and the new IR to a spare slot) and use that IR with another preset/amp. likewise you can load in any other IR to the preset. however by doing this you will break the Speaker settings that are crafted for that amp, but if that's not a concern, then you are free to do as you wish. as long as your happy : )

When changing to a different IR , would'nt copying the speaker page setting from the preset the IR is taken from to the new amp yield good results? ( As though you were plugging that physical amp into the different physical Cab)

Just bought the Bronze pack. I have too many IRs as it is, so just having the presets will do me for now. I expected to like a fair few of them, but they are absolutely brilliant starting presets if you just want to hear the amp tones. I'll be replacing a LOT of the factory presets with these. They are so well dialled in.

Best £30 I've spent in a long time. Cheers Andy!

I'll probably grab the platinum pack myself, but do you plan on offering an upgrade path for people that might start out with one of the others and then decide they want the full monty?

Sorry if this is covered as I could have swore I read it somewhere... When I load the presets the corresponding IRs used with that preset will load to the Scratch Pad, correct?

Sorry if this is covered as I could have swore I read it somewhere... When I load the presets the corresponding IRs used with that preset will load to the Scratch Pad, correct?

Yes, and if you like it you get asked to save it to a user cab slot...:eagerness:

Just bought the Bronze pack. I have too many IRs as it is, so just having the presets will do me for now. I expected to like a fair few of them, but they are absolutely brilliant starting presets if you just want to hear the amp tones. I'll be replacing a LOT of the factory presets with these. They are so well dialled in.

I want to echo this sentiment and say thanks for all the hard work.

Thank you Andy for your dedication and hard work..I just bought the Platinum and I'm very happy..also subscribe to your news lettr.
Thank you !

I'm very interested in getting the presets bronze pack. I need to try messing with the free samples again. I may have loaded them wrong because they didn't sound good to me, but the sound samples on the site sounded great.

Back
Top Bottom