BigBox librarys OUT NOW!

BIG shout out to Andy and TAF.

I just got an XL and finally populated a lot of my user can slots with TAF ir's and I gotta say I am very very happy with them.

Somehow they sorta fill the gap between OH, FAS and ML and have their own sonic stomp to them.

Will you provide update to ultrares 2.0 for your IR packs?
I purchased a few months ago the cab legends collection

Very unlikely - TGP mention hes gone out of business (and hasn't been seen here since Feb 2016)........
That would be a real shame if it is true.

TheAmpFactory facebook page still looks to be reasonable active. This thread on TGP talks about Andy getting out of the Kemper Profiling game but last I read he was working on a Cab Plug-In, and the posts on the facebook page seem to support that.

He working on it. Still actively working on the plugin and shooting new profiles. Not sure about any plans for future IR packs.

Bought the platinum big box library, it is filled with plenty of stuff as is, but one of the selling points for platinum was that it would get all future updates free of charge. So i paid the rather hefty money, but haven't seen anything of all those updates? (except a few minor ones)

Honestly, I would have been perfectly fine with just all the IRs and charts. That's a huge part of the work anyway, and the collection is worth having.

(crosses fingers) There was direct rumor of a UI under development. It looked like WoS on steroids. I'm not one to spread gossip, but the info was 100% reliable. I'd post a pic, but not sure if Andy would approve. Surely this is what's going on, or the Platinum presets alone would have been updated by now (my complete guess). Regards.

I emailed Andy about the website the last week and he replied promptly saying:

Yes it is currently, we are upgrading servers/website etc. – and will be back as soon as we are capable.
Please bear with us.
If ther is anything you need in the meantime, let me know.
Cheers
ANdy

Back
Top Bottom