Axe-Fx III Firmware 27.00 Public Beta #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I place the looper directly after input 1, record a riff, and play, its not strong enough to overcome any noise gates even if I put all the levels on the looper at max. This is new behavior. What might be going on?

Do you use the gate in the input block, or a seperate gate in the signalchain? For the second case, make sure that the gate doesnt use Input 1 as trigger.

yep. the latency is just too much with any settings. have been comparing it with my fm3 and it really needs fixing. im guessing they will have it ironed out by the next release
Hopefully not an issue, because....well heck, I use it a lot more than I realized. That would really screw up a lot of presets that I use for live use/money making. I'm sure the market is open if its not resolved. Easy side solutions. I need to check it and run it through to see if it's an issue. Will hold off on updating if it's a real thing. Hopefully others will pipe up to see if it is an issue. That is one of those areas that you can't unhear it, if you hear it. Sounds silly, but, I'm hopeful.

Where is the envelope filter? Mine is missing. I add a filter block and under Type there is no option for envelope. Am I doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom