Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #6 (Beta 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
turbo has 25% higher clock speed
Can someone that has a turbo try what "favance" is trying to does with success
I do not install the beta for stability

I just upgraded one of my my dual amp/cab presets with dynacabs. I exceeded CPU when I tried to use two cab blocks each w/three dynacabs (three different mics). I cut back to two mics on each one of the dynacabs and it worked fine...FYI.
Hopefully Cablab will be updated to allow us to mix multiple Dynacabs into a single Dyna-Cab. Hopefully that would lower the Cab block CPU usage. Somebody correct me if that’s not the way it would work.

I think I didn’t explain myself correctly. The preset I was converting to use Dynacabs was already somewhat complex, as it had 2 amp blocks & 2 cab blocks… I was able to make it work on Axe-Fx III (non-turbo) by limiting each cab to only 2 mics for each Dynacab…. Btw it sounded much better when the preset was completed and ran within resource constraints!

turbo has 25% higher clock speed
Can someone that has a turbo try what "favance" is trying to does with success
I do not install the beta for stability
If he shares his preset, I will try it. For what it’s worth. I have a kitchen sink preset that is my bread and butter. I am using two amp blocks to get around the summing issue, however I only “need” one cab block since it can run true stereo in/out. I am using all four dyna-cab slots hard panned left and right with much success.

Firmware Friday???
Dog Please GIF by MOODMAN

No firmware today. One cab left to capture and aiming for official release next week. IIRC there will be 40 Dyna-Cabs.

A subsequent release in a couple months will feature the addition of some more bass cabs. Blue Oyster Cult is allowing us to capture some of their bass cabs. IIRC this includes an 8x10 SVT and a couple other iconic cabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom