Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #6 (Beta 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t played with the C90 Dynacab yet, but at lower volumes they’re a really mid-dominant speaker. When I watched my name is mud’s vid, once he switched to the C90 my first though was “That’s what it sounds like in my living room at low volumes”. Definitely a speaker that changes a bit when it’s being pushed.

Yeah pretty sure these cabs pair really well with Mesa Mark (and related / similar) amps, in particular with relatively "high" presence settings (FFS the triaxis, JP-2C, Mark IV and Mk IIC+ models sing with this) and that 5 band GEQ 66khz slider up a bit. Other cabs those settings might sound "icepicky" but this one smooths it a bit, sometimes

Is the official release this Friday? 👀

I’m hoping this solves my issues. I’m having trouble getting a tight, smooth sound (I use a Friedman amp model). Right now it just sounds “fuzzy” to my ears. Any tips would be appreciated

Is the official release this Friday? 👀

I’m hoping this solves my issues. I’m having trouble getting a tight, smooth sound (I use a Friedman amp model). Right now it just sounds “fuzzy” to my ears. Any tips would be appreciated
If you post a sound clip and what you are looking for it can help (they are also others models in the unit if you dislike this one)

For gspencer26

FractalAudio
Administrator
said:

Friday at 7:21 AM
No firmware today. One cab left to capture and aiming for official release next week. IIRC there will be 40 Dyna-Cabs.

Dusty Baker Win GIF by MLB

Tomorrow (?) 🕺🏻

They did Derek confirmed he sent one end of January
great - where did you see that? (not that it really matters but wondering as I've been following progress for so long and annoying the REVV lads by asking about it on their live casts (last reference I saw was during that Christmas show last December)).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom