Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #6 (Beta 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No firmware today. One cab left to capture and aiming for official release next week. IIRC there will be 40 Dyna-Cabs.

A subsequent release in a couple months will feature the addition of some more bass cabs. Blue Oyster Cult is allowing us to capture some of their bass cabs. IIRC this includes an 8x10 SVT and a couple other iconic cabs.
Great !
I have a question: When they will be there (in some months), will it mess with the actual chosen dynacabs in our presets like it actually does ? Or putting new cabs in the end of the list will prevent that ? 🤔

Hm so if only bass cab remains, it can be a nice idea that the final release got the guitar cabs first on the list, and the bass ones in the end of the list. With this, if cab 38 39 40 are the last and new ones, we won’t have to refix all the dyna cabs in our presets . But you probably thought about it already. Can be a real time saver

Hm so if only bass cab remains, it can be a nice idea that the final release got the guitar cabs first on the list, and the bass ones in the end of the list. With this, if cab 38 39 40 are the last and new ones, we won’t have to refix all the dyna cabs in our presets . But you probably thought about it already. Can be a real time saver
Or like we had in the past when some parameters were changed with a new firmware that it will automatically apply the offset if you load a preset that was created with an old firmware. The "edited" light will then be active and you have to save the preset to store the change. I am sure Cliff will figure out the most usable way for us ;)

... IIRC this includes an 8x10 SVT and a couple other iconic cabs.
ahhh. 8x10 SVT cab. I wuv you :loveletter: . If you didn't weigh more than any guy (or girlfriend or groupie) in the band, me and my hand truck would never have gotten hired as a roadie. All that free beer obliterated most of the memories, but there's a few left.

Or like we had in the past when some parameters were changed with a new firmware that it will automatically apply the offset if you load a preset that was created with an old firmware. The "edited" light will then be active and you have to save the preset to store the change. I am sure Cliff will figure out the most usable way for us ;)
Here is not about parameters but cabs slot, so it may be more complex if he doesn’t do a trick like I’ve said before . If the new cab will be in 15, for example, it will change all the others cabs numbers as it already happens beta’s after beta’s. Then it is just a suggestion yes.

In beta time, it is not very important as they put a warning about it, and that the dynacabs are not officially release. But once all the users who own an axe fx will do presets with dynacabs, if in 2 months they add new cabs that change all their chosen dynacabs, you will have 100 messages about it.

No firmware today. One cab left to capture and aiming for official release next week. IIRC there will be 40 Dyna-Cabs.

A subsequent release in a couple months will feature the addition of some more bass cabs. Blue Oyster Cult is allowing us to capture some of their bass cabs. IIRC this includes an 8x10 SVT and a couple other iconic cabs.
Badass! on all accounts.

In beta time, it is not very important as they put a warning about it, and that the dynacabs are not officially release. But once all the users who own an axe fx will do presets with dynacabs, if in 2 months they add new cabs that change all their chosen dynacabs, you will have 100 messages about it.
@My name is mud , here's a tracker that I've been using to help update any presets that had Dyna Cabs. You just need to know what fw the original preset was on to figure out what slot it changed to. Also, the Amps sometimes give the cabs away.

Attachments

• Updates of Dyna Cabs.jpg
    Updates of Dyna Cabs.jpg
    473.5 KB · Views: 175
@My name is mud , here's a tracker that I've been using to help update any presets that had Dyna Cabs. You just need to know what fw the original preset was on to figure out what slot it changed to. Also, the Amps sometimes give the cabs away.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I actually mark an empty preset with the title of whatever firmware I've just installed for context for any presets following it. This is awesome. My thanks.

Now @AlGrenadine we just need FracTool to include batch increase of DynaCab type, and it'll all be easy!

Is there an official word on FM3 dynacabs? Really busy lately and haven’t kept up with the lasting news.
I have an fm3 and I wonder if it will be possible.
Maybe but certainly not implemented like on the III due to the cpu usage.

Maybe just possible on the edit or another app and then shoot an IR to import into the cab block of the fm3

I’m satisfied with my go to ir (legacy 61-62 if I remember correctly) but would love to try the dynacabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom