Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #6 (Beta 12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Souls of the animal kingdom... Eagle! Fox! Bottlenose dolphin! Octopus! Housecat! Okay... Lets jump this jump out of Beta for good!

images

Just like a real speaker…
Yeah, I know. At first glance my question might seem weird or stupid or something. But once you start thinking about it, it’s not that bad.

0,00cm from the grill cloth is almost never used in real life, as that could cause the grill cloth to scrape and slap against the mic during recording. If you really need a microphone that close to the speaker, you should remove the grill cloth to prevent that.

Thus, a question emerged.

Yeah, I know. At first glance my question might seem weird or stupid or something. But once you start thinking about it, it’s not that bad.

0,00cm from the grill cloth is almost never used in real life, as that could cause the grill cloth to scrape and slap against the mic during recording. If you really need a microphone that close to the speaker, you should remove the grill cloth to prevent that.

Thus, a question emerged.
Sorry, didn’t mean to be snarky. More just thinking out loud I guess.

0.0 represents as close as possible to the grill cloth without touching it.
is it normal that it does this in the mc90? It sound like the mic is far even as close as possible. Don’t want sound boring, just.. I don’t have an answer about it
Thank you,have a nice day/ night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom