Axe-Fx III Firmware 10.0 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I think this might be bigger than the gain enhancement. Just had a quick play and it seems to add a certain presence and immediacy that makes the notes jump out at you.

So, so cool!

My Axe-FX is farting after the update. I attach a sound sample and a farting preset that was working fine before the update

I have reverted the firmware to 9.01, and the fart is gone

Attachments

• NJ 2019_10_13.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Fart.zip
    104.7 KB · Views: 31
My Axe-FX is farting after the update. I attach a sound sample and a farting preset that was working fine before the update

I have experimented with FW10 again. In that preset, I have removed everything, except AMP and CAB, and I have selected a Factory CAB. It is still farting. Less than before; it only happens once in a while, but there is something wrong.

How much CPU does the preset use?

Edit: disregard. I just read your next post.

Nobody's farting? :eek:

How can this happen only to me? Or are you the kind who points to the others when you fart yourself at the elevator? :D

The weekend is coming to an end, and cannot use FW10 :cry:

How can this happen only to me? Or are you the kind who points to the others when you fart yourself at the elevator? :D

No farts here, but haven’t played at loud volume yet...(my personal flatulence aside)

Just tried your preset here and no farting, and I'm not a fart-shy person usually :p
Also, the output level of this preset is very low on my axe, it lies at -20dB on the vu meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom