• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Firmware 10.0 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil92

Inspired
Man, I think this might be bigger than the gain enhancement. Just had a quick play and it seems to add a certain presence and immediacy that makes the notes jump out at you.

So, so cool!

Piing

Power User
My Axe-FX is farting after the update. I attach a sound sample and a farting preset that was working fine before the update

I have reverted the firmware to 9.01, and the fart is gone

Attachments

Piing

Power User
My Axe-FX is farting after the update. I attach a sound sample and a farting preset that was working fine before the update

I have experimented with FW10 again. In that preset, I have removed everything, except AMP and CAB, and I have selected a Factory CAB. It is still farting. Less than before; it only happens once in a while, but there is something wrong.

Rex

Legend!

How much CPU does the preset use?

Edit: disregard. I just read your next post.

Piing

Power User
Nobody's farting? :eek:

How can this happen only to me? Or are you the kind who points to the others when you fart yourself at the elevator? :D

The weekend is coming to an end, and cannot use FW10 :cry:

bradlake

Axe-Master

How can this happen only to me? Or are you the kind who points to the others when you fart yourself at the elevator? :D

No farts here, but haven’t played at loud volume yet...(my personal flatulence aside)

DLC86

Fractal Fanatic

Just tried your preset here and no farting, and I'm not a fart-shy person usually :p
Also, the output level of this preset is very low on my axe, it lies at -20dB on the vu meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom