Amp sim requests

I'd like to see some Orange/Matamp sims... wondering why these haven't come up at all in the requests.

Also,
+1 on the Matchless

What about more mic preamps (avalon, manley) and bass amps sims ? I think there are enough guitar amps sims now, especially with the last firmware which make all the amps sims sound good, and it would be great to have more choices when we use Axe for mic or bass.

Polytone Amplifer, the Mini Brute V
http://www.polytoneamps.com/catalog4.html

Bogner Shiva
Nothing beats the clean channel on this amp. I would say the dirty channel could be duplicated many times over but the clean sound on a open back 2x12 shiva cabinet is quite unique. Never breaks up and very sensitive to presence setting.

The guys of cameron amps say that a big part of the sound comes from the power amp section.
7.0 seems to validate this fact that even if poweramp section looks the same you could get some big variation with it.
I guess that in the futur Cliff can release a firmware that will use different power amp simulations and of course the most relevant for each model. It will be of course transparent for the user.
I find the eggie saturation sounding to much accurate now compare to the original.

I don't really request anything, but just to be able to say "I asked for it" in some months :lol: , I'd say that I tried a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe/Deville and loved it. I read good things abouth the Laboga Mr Hector too. And I used a Gallien Krueger GK250 ML :oops:

Seriously, I would really like the clean channel of a Rockman X100. That would be funny because the Rockman don't have any eq potentiometer

denniscox said:
Polytone Amplifer, the Mini Brute V
http://www.polytoneamps.com/catalog4.html

Bogner Shiva
Nothing beats the clean channel on this amp. I would say the dirty channel could be duplicated many times over but the clean sound on a open back 2x12 shiva cabinet is quite unique. Never breaks up and very sensitive to presence setting.

If you can find a schematic Cliff already said he would do a Shiva. I also stated I would loan him mine to dial it in.

A Shiva would be soooo nice.

Unfortunately I don't think the schematic exists. Seriously. You would have to trace the amp itself.

Peters Amp. Never tried one, but they sound interesting in the clips.
Engl Savage
VHT Pitbull Ultralead - as the D60 turned out so good, more VHT please.

I have 2 amps that I would LOOOOVE to have sims for:

VHT Ultra Lead.

Ampeg VH140C....yeah, yeah a SS amp. :eek: One of my all time favorite amps. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom