Amp sim requests

Thank you Cliff for the 5150. I've never experienced such satisfaction
with ANY other company. I truly appreciate your dedication and hard
work.

Well as long as your on a roll..........

[/quote]

..... and a Marshall power amp section so I can just go and Metallica myself to death for a month! But I'm getting greedy, this thing so rocks but am getting to the stage of thinking of getting a EL34 100/100 or something? Want to stay FRFR tho.

Don't get too excited about the 5150 guys....

(From the old forum's "Wish List" thread.)

FractalAudio said:
SliderJeff said:
Oh yeah... just remembered another wish.... Peavey 5150 and 5150 II amp models for the metalcore/nu-metal lovers.

Thanks,
Jeff
I'll just copy the SLO 100 model and rename it 5150... ;)

CC

:mrgreen:

No, I actually painstakingly modeled the 5150. That amp has a TON of gain. At 5.00 on the drive it's already ridiculously saturated.

FractalAudio said:
No, I actually painstakingly modeled the 5150. That amp has a TON of gain. At 5.00 on the drive it's already ridiculously saturated.

Ridiculously saturated is all relative. :D

Since this is the place where wishes come true .....

Marshall Major for classic Blackmore tones
ENGl Blackmore for more Blackmore tones :D
some more ENGL's, Diezels

I would also like another ENGL or two. Maybe the Invader?

Honestly I love every amp Cliff puts on there thought.

acwild said:
FractalAudio said:

Ridiculously saturated is all relative. :D

Ima have to agree with Cliff on this one, haha. I can't play a 5150 with the gain past 4 on the lead channel. The crunch channel is a different story.. but I doubt that was modeled =)

EVH actually ran his 5150s at around 6-7 on the preamp gain... I used to have an original one (was my first tube amp back in like 1992 or so) and yeah it gets saturated pretty fast. Nothing tops my VH4's Channel 4 for that though... around 4-5 so on its gain knob is probably max 5150 gain lol.

Even though it's been said before I'm gonna throw this out there.

We need a Cornford amp in the axe. Badddd. I think a lot of people want this and are being quiet about it.

This has probably been suggested already, but just in case, Matchle$$ DC30 / HC30. The ef86 side! Glorious strat tones!

Very Humbly, Mike

Back
Top Bottom