New profile posts

Folks;
You’ve been so nice that I feel that I can ask an embarrassing question...
I have a brand AXE-III and a brand new 16” MacBookPro.
I’m connected via USB as per the instructions but, I have no Audio whether through the AXE-III application or in Reason.
I think I’ve followed the instructions but when trying to get audio via headphones from the Mac, I get only silence though the Fractal App.
unix-guy
unix-guy
Post a thread... Your profile posts is not the best place to ask questions
C
chris
post a thread.
Hi, Yes, it was me :)
Axelman8
Axelman8
The forum is very nice, and yes, not many people (yet).
The russian language is not a big issue. I can manage with google translate to view it. GT served me well during the creation of the account
One quick question:
Axelman8
Axelman8
I have flashed the GM-arts v5.3C firmware, but i have some trouble setting the MFC up with the axe fx3 (2 side communication of the effect blocks).
You told me some time ago that you would update the official firmware also for the Axe3. What firmware do you recomment for the 11p with the AxeFx 3? V3.2 or V5.3c?

Cheers and good luck with the forum

Remon
S
Sergei Burenkov
About forum - you can switch language on your personal account settings, and now we start to duplicate sections and topics of the forum on both languages
About firmware - current version of factory firmware is supports tuner, IA states and preset names of AxeFxIII, but GM Arts firmware still more powerfull if you using with AxeFxIII. So at this moment I will recommend GM Arts firmware.
Hi Blaggers Thanks for the advise on the 4 cable preamp thing. I know this is alot to ask but could you make a template of what you said I just don't get the complete layout. Sorry I'm just an idiot on some things .
Hey Mark, Luis here!

Hope you are doing well man, sure miss talking with you and hope that you have landed on your feet. Give me a shout sometime, you have my number and in the event you don't I still have your's.

Take care my friend!
Pinkycramps
Pinkycramps
Dude, can you believe I just saw this?
How are you?
Hi Gary,
It looks like you've been really inundated about the request for this software. I just bought a used axe2 with the MFC last night. I really would like to find a way to use your software. Do you have any suggestions on a way to get it? Can a license from someone else possibly be purchased from them and deployed? Is there a place to download the software if I can find someone to get a license from?
bwanagary
bwanagary
Hello. I'm afraid that this software is no longer available. The MFC-101 has a capable editor built right into it and I believe that there is another editor, "Fedit", available for free from https://www.ejozsoftware.com/. The Fedit editor has been available for free for some time already and is used by many.
I am sorry that I'm unable to accommodate you at this time.
-Gary
Interested in your FC12. I know you won't separate until the AXE 3 sells. I just got my AXE 3 today. Would you be willing to separate if I paid you immediately more than you asking price for the FC-12? Robert
When using Axe efx 3 w/MFC 101 MK III pedal, do we need MFC editor software to sync ? I got Frac tool, down loaded your instructions. I understand step 1. On (MFC :101 Preparations Step 2), do we need to download editor software to continue ? I think it is not for purchase. If so can some one help find this MFC EDITOR software to proceed the Axe efx 3 and MFC 101 sync?
Valhallir
Valhallir
Sorry, maybe you sent this request to the wrong adress? I
Hello Gary, just messaging you again, can you tell me how can I purchase this MFC 101 editor? I used to use this pedal with my old Axe efx XL 2.
Please let me know ASAP. i am interested in purchasing this from you. Thx
bwanagary
bwanagary
Hi Shredder. I just saw your message now, so sorry for the delay. I'm afraid that the MFC-Edit program has been retired effective January 1st 2020 and is no longer available for purchase. If you already have it you can of course continue to use it but it is no longer sold or officially supported.
ElectricPhase
ElectricPhase
Would you consider releasing an unsupported free version?
J
JT2
Great. Today I decided to purchase it and today it was discontinued. Damn it.
Please reconsider. I don't remember seeing a post about it's eminent demise. Thanks.
W
WITELITE
It was a USB switch to control other devices but no longer needed now that the FC can send messages to external devices! It was a logidy. If you are looking for a 3 switch USB device to connect to a computer, it's pretty reasonable. - MM
LAYGO
LAYGO
Gotcha, thanks.
Finished 1000+ and 200+ Bass TonePack Dream Rigs ARES 2.0 Updates for the Axe-Fx II and XL/XL+...and started working on ARES 11.x+ update to 1400+ Naked Amps TonePack for the Axe-Fx III!
Good morning I’m thinking of switching from my Axefx to Helix, midi options and it being a interface and routing options

Would the RAC12 work with the Helix ? Regards
Hello Al, i¨m a macos 10.8.5 user, and also an Axe XL+ with ares 2.0.
I have got an Ax8 preset and i would like to convert. So, i was trying to instal Fractool but i can´t get it.
Do i making something wrong, could you help me?

Thank you very much in advance and sorry for my english ^^
M
mixguelon
So, excuse me, i already read the last comment below. Ok, i understand that i need 10.10+ at least....
Thank you anyway. Kind regrds
I discovered your Youtube channel couples week ago. I watched most of the Axe fx III one...You sold me to it, I order one this week.
Keep on posting great clip so newbie like me can quickly dial great tones.
Back
Top Bottom