S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Sergei,

I have a question regarding the parcel send to me. The dutch customs claim that the package has not left Russia as the last status is:
    “Departure from outward office of exchange” means the parcel is ready for export customs security scan. Once it passes the scan, it will be sent to the airline.
    S
    Sergei Burenkov
    I think the problem is in failures in logistics due to a pandemic. The Russian government plans to remove restrictions from May 12, it is possible that after this the parcel will continue to move. I sent the parcel to the United States three weeks ago, and unfortunately got the same issue... Please notify me as you want to get your payment back, I immediately make refund.
    Axelman8
    Axelman8
    Hello Sergei
    Okay, no problem then. I will wait some more, nothing you can do about it. Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers and stay safe
    S
    Sergei Burenkov
    Thanks, Remon!
    Hi, Yes, it was me :)
    Axelman8
    Axelman8
    The forum is very nice, and yes, not many people (yet).
    The russian language is not a big issue. I can manage with google translate to view it. GT served me well during the creation of the account
    One quick question:
    Axelman8
    Axelman8
    I have flashed the GM-arts v5.3C firmware, but i have some trouble setting the MFC up with the axe fx3 (2 side communication of the effect blocks).
    You told me some time ago that you would update the official firmware also for the Axe3. What firmware do you recomment for the 11p with the AxeFx 3? V3.2 or V5.3c?

Cheers and good luck with the forum

Remon
    S
    Sergei Burenkov
    About forum - you can switch language on your personal account settings, and now we start to duplicate sections and topics of the forum on both languages
    About firmware - current version of factory firmware is supports tuner, IA states and preset names of AxeFxIII, but GM Arts firmware still more powerfull if you using with AxeFxIII. So at this moment I will recommend GM Arts firmware.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom