New profile posts

Thanks , I just know absolutely nothing about this piece...Just sold a huge rack of "effects in a drawer" where my amp rig was in stereo with a boogie on one side and a vox on the other. Just got too old to keep moving amps and speakers not to mention the constant screams to "TURN DOWN"
Thanks again
I was seen you replied to a posted about using xitone frfr cabs on stage. I was curious if you still used them. I have a clr wedge i use at home and i am presently using a qsc k12.2 when gigging. I was thinking about getting the xitone powered wedge. Do you have the xitone speaker with Eminance speakers or the newer one with the celestion speaker. What is you opinion?
Thanks
Reactions: bishop5150
bishop5150
bishop5150
I have the older XiTones. I use them and Friedman ASC-12’s for gigging. I have no experience with the newer XiTones.
PincoTech
PincoTech
Don’t discount the Laney LFR-112’s. They sound amazing, breath, resonate, and have power in spades.
Come hear my fractal when you're in Vegas!
jamn4jc
jamn4jc
I've got a few offers to purchase the AX8. I'm waiting for the first person to send the funds. If I don't hear back by tomorrow morning, I will let you know. I hope that sounds fair.
ok, I know you have an axe fxII so i have to ask an idiotic question.... ok here we go...
the manual says not to connect a power supply to the unit if you are using the ethercon connector (ethernet)
ok, so my though would be the axe would be powering the mfc without the need of a power supply at this point.
so..... i connect the mfc with the ethercon and nothing, no power etc....
Dear Al
I can't make FracTool open on my MBP - 10.9.5 - it immediately crashes..
Did i get the right version..?
Kind regards
Sam
Reactions: AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
Hi, i don't know
Latest is always on the axefx archive
AlGrenadine
AlGrenadine
It's requiring 10.10+, so that's why it crashed.
10.9 is very old
Hi Danny ,
I just came across a old video 2016 that a You Have made for VH patch
Thank You so much man for take by the time and sharing that with everyone and Along with the preset
I had axe 2 XL + no axe lll just cannot afford it
but I am believe from what I hear for Your video what You have created those EVH sounds I have a great unit as is 😎
Reactions: Danny Danzi
Danny Danzi
Danny Danzi
Bc: that's correct. I sometimes use FW 16, Quantum 2.0, 4.0, Ares 10.1 and now the latest Ares 2.0. For me it is easier to reload old FW over updating my sounds to make them sound like the old sounds. Sometimes I want to create new with new FW, sometimes old is the best for me. Your fractal can handle FW changes without harm.
Reactions: Bcraig
Danny Danzi
Danny Danzi
Bc: I want to write you privately because this box will not let me type all the information to you. I only get so many words here. I just want to tell you about some of the issues you may have with older fw. Nothing terrible, just a few things to consider and think about before going back and forth like I do.
Reactions: Bcraig
Bcraig
Bcraig
Thank You Danny for that advice👍😎
Hi, how are you, if you could teach me how to use the fx8 with evh iii 50 watts, I don't know how to change channels, I've been hours and hours and nothing
Hi, how are you, if you could teach me how to use the fx8 with evh iii 50 watts, I don't know how to change channels, I've been hours and hours and nothing
Beautiful Suhr >>>> how long did you have to wait on that one,from the factory?
One of the Coolest looking Guitars I have ever seen.
About $ 5,000.00?
Hey Moke, I'm new to the FA crowd and purchased one of your presets for Livin on a Prayer but not sure on where to install it using Fractal Bot.. I have empty slots starting at 384 but Fractal Bot refers to User 1 / 1.. hoping you can shorten my learning curve for this particular event vs. attempting to consume the manual in its entirety at the moment.

Thanks man!
M
metalme2
Got it thank you!!
M
metalme2
Sorry another question..

Do you see any issue with installing your Livin on a Prayer v4.03 onto the Axe FX III with FW v6.04?

Thanks!
Moke
Moke
No issues so far. The last few updates have been mostly new functions and effects. Only small changes/improvements to the Amp modeling itself.
HI, I'm trying to get a useable '1/2 tone down' out of the fx8 pitch block. All sorts of other weird notes are generated too. I can hear a good solid 1/2 down but I can't isolate it from all the clutter. Are there any useable presets available for this task please?
Hello DropTheSun, thanks for the Axe Fx Midi patch - It's been great!

Tinkering around, I noticed that FS5 to FS8 has MIDI message: CC Toggle. Can you help me understand why it can still change presets in my Axe? What I know is that it's supposedly PC instead of CC.
Also, the CC#'s have the ff:
FS5=075, value 000
FS6=056, value 000
FS7=086, value 000
FS8=083, value 127
Hi, just wanted to thank you for your video on stretches for guitar players. Helped me a lot when I gave myself tennis elbow by overplaying a new guitar with a flatter radius than I was used to. For what it's worth, a friend recommended taking Vitamin D3, K2 and a sulfur called MSM. At least one of those seems to work well, too. Mahalo again for taking the time to share.
Back
Top Bottom