New profile posts

Hi @steadystate, sorry, I can't message you directly. I read on a thread that you are a Gordius Little Big Giant 2 user and was hoping you would have a setup file that you could share. I'm unable to figure out how to programme the device myself. Would appreciate any help you can extend. Thanks in advance.
Hey.
Forgot about the LG / TinyBox thread & just read your inquiry.
I have an original Little Giant Module. It functions well apart from the black & white screen being barely visual.
It sat in a rack tray for 10 years, in good condition, with paint on some of the edges.
Last tested July '22. I'm in NZ if you're still interested.
unix-guy
unix-guy
Just FYI, you posted in a profile post, not a private message ;)
Kwerky
Kwerky
Thank you :relaxed:
hey austin I am locked out of your website i need to redownload the tonepacks i purchased i boughty a new pc
i am getting this messagYour access to this site has been temporarily limited by the site ownerYour access to this service has been temporarily limited. Please try again in a few minutes. (HTTP response code 503)
If you think you have been blocked in error, contact the owner of this site for assistance.
hi , you posted a couple of leon todds .syx files in .wav format i dropbox . these are no more available. coul you repost these.thx in advance
  • Haha
Reactions: Axelman8
unix-guy
unix-guy
He IS Leon Todd ;)

Also, profile posts are public. Probably better to Start a Conversation...
animation loop GIF by Doze Studio

This is a profile post
Hi Stratzrus,
thanks for your contribution.
Yeah I will love if you would like to share your jazz preset, when it's possible.

Thank you
fabio
Hi @AlGrenadine ,

I have the FM9T and I downloaded fractool to move my axe 2 presets over.
It doesn’t work. Is this something that will get updated or is it a lost cause trying to convert axe 2 presets to fm9

I realize a lot of the controls have changed from axe2 to fm9/axe3

Just curious. I appreciate it brother.

Sam L
I just saw your post from a few years ago about your A.C,E Guitar Method e-book. I’m interested and wanted to see if you are still offering it. Let me know if it’s possicle to get it or if you’ve gone another direction with it. Loved the vid commercial! Thanks!
TSJMajesty
TSJMajesty
If you click on his profile, he shared the file previously. Just sayin...
D
dbraden78
Thanks! How’s that for being observant… I went to his profile to make the request but failed see the file attachment waving at me already there for the taking! I appreciate you pointing it out for me.
Hi would yu be interested in getting your album some airplay on my prog internet radio station, www.progulus.com ?
Reactions: Bodde
V
Vostor
Yes! What to do?
Bodde
Bodde
Sure. I am interested. Let me know what I have to do. Thanks, Barend
Colorado Axeman
Colorado Axeman
cool - just email me a link to MP3's (192kbs or better) and cover art (600x600 pixel or better) and I can get them added to the rotation. You can email a link to progulus@gmail.com
Hello everyone! Glad to be part of this community! love my Axe-fx 3 turbo with FC-12 🙌 Greetings from Houston!
I just got an SY-1000 and think I Like the way you have it set up.
Can you please post a diagram of your set-up to the AXE-FX III or better yet, a preset of it so I can 'SEE' how you do it with all the settings?
I'll take your turbo. Fm9

Can we do it today?

410-960-8413
unix-guy
unix-guy
Probably better to "Start a Conversation" than use profile posts which anyone can see...
rmbaylin
rmbaylin
Thanks
Back
Top Bottom