New profile posts

Hola, AB -
I’ve been stuck inside a HUUUGE programming project that we finally completed yesterday — and I’m now just starting to read up on the Ares 1.03 FW update for my XL2+. I’d like to update but I also don’t want to chase my tail — has the FW become stable (and did they find the missing 3dB)?
I trust your opinion: stick with Quantum or up to Ares 1.03?
Cheers,
Bruce
austinbuddy
austinbuddy
hang in there with Quantum for now and this summer I'll get ARES updates out for the XL stuff... The amps react a little better with ARES but Quantum is still perfectly great.
touch33
touch33
As always, thank you sir -
Hello. In late 2017 you mentioned sharing a patch you use with your Ric bass in ROS mode. Can you point me to where it is at?
I am in southern Indiana near Louisville.
I don't get to spend as much time with my FC 12 s as I would like too.
anyway .Good to meet you ..another brother ,take care
Adman103
Adman103
Hey Donnie! It's nice to virtually meet you! I live in the suburbs of Chicago, and yea, I've been playing at church for 7 or 8 years now- it's always good to meet other believers here! The AF3 is really ideal for this kind of playing- I've been really happy with it.
Greetings Adman: I don't think we`ve officially met ,My name is Donnie .I always like to see other Fractal-ites that are Playing music for the Kingdom.
I was able to see you are on a P & W team.
I am not yet playing on the platform at church .
anyway ,I like what you are doing with your FC6 n FC 12.
I am not very tecky at al.
I've been running an Apollo Twin for a few years now, love it!
Greetings ,,,I was watching your video on "should I get aAxe FX III '
and I was wandering if you could share the Preset you used ,for 2 guitars and a Bass ??
I really like the preset you was using on the bass also.
I appreciate all of the time you take in sharing yourr talent and expertise on the Forum.
I don't have that one loaded up but it's relatively easy to replicate. I'll try cook something up.
Hey Mr. Buchon! I know it's been some time since you created the dream cars music but I must say I love it. I am a progressive metal drummer. I would love to listen to the complete tracks and if you are ever local to Toronto, get together and play the material. It's fucking awesome. I look forward to hearing from you .
Always Heavy ,
Mike a.k.a The Hammer
I just have to say that you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Been trying to make a good Adam Jones patch for years and I finally hit the nail on the head with your bass cab IR's. Thanks a lot mate!
Hi mikko, your irs are the best! I have cab pack 7, USA bulb, USA djent and the zilla pack, I would like to buy the Cab pack 19 but I can only find the offer with all the packs I have ... Is there a link where I can only buy the Cab pack 19?
I would like the Meazzi IV data you have in Excel format.Wet path is most difficult to model. Email is sc_mitchelluk AT yahoo.co.uk . I can send you the wet response I have designed into the FV-1 DSP code - I have assumed a Bell Shape centred around 1kHz. I only know one wheel Meazzi owned by Phil Kelly in the UK. There are some Echomatic/Vox machines being renovated here in the UK . Regards,Steve
Back
Top Bottom