New profile posts

Anyone fancy sending me a dry Di signal of a 7 string? A riff of some sort
Hey Keith I have a question. How do you have your ev-1 peddles hooked up? I had mine hooked up in to the FC-12 but I was getting nothing when I went to calibrate them so I hooked them in the back of the axe fx 3 then I could calibrate them. I thought you could hook them up in the back of the fc-12
C
chris
You calibrate through the FC menu when connected to the FC.
DT1990 - Straight into the AXE III or do you use a headphone amp?
shemihazazel
shemihazazel
Straight from the headphone output. The Axe III has plenty of omph to drive them. I usually keep the output knob at noon.
Hi

just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed your Kid Charlemagne preset. I'm a Dan fan, as you can probably tell from my username and this covers quite a few tracks from the album, great job, thanks for uploading it. 👍
Hi There,
I have been typing comments on your youtube videos with no avail and not even thinking this is possible...here on the forum... but anyways....i need your pink floyd pack but i am not aware if it is updated with 12.14 update....please help. Thanks in advance!!
fremen
fremen
Hello, it is updated to 12.05, so it will work with 12.14 without any problem !
Has finished and released Banks 1 & 2 of the new 1000+ Live Gold TonePack for the FM3, and is busy working on the final Bank 3 to get it out by early August!
I just heard a Fractal patch from years ago, Zeppelin Heartbreaker.
ANY possible chance you could post or send the patch?
It's amazing, probably the best Page tone I've ever heard.
https:// forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/zeppelin-heartbreaker-solo.35354/
Hey friend, looking at reacquiring an AX8. Do you have any aftermarket presets on this one?
Voldemort
Voldemort
Yes, I've left all my additional presets on there, in addition to the factory presets.
Hello I’m a newbie and I’m asking about one if your old posts . I’m trying to hook up my AXE FX ULTRA with an ART SLA2 power Amp . But have no clue on how to get output and the correct cables . Banana plugs ? Any help would be awesome . Thanks very much ! Rob
addedc
addedc
That was a long time ago, Rob. I think I had to take one end off a speaker cable and put a banana plug on it to go into the Art. Hope that helps.
unix-guy
unix-guy
You can get 1/4" to banana plug adapters. That's what I used with my SLA-2.
Reactions: addedc
addedc
addedc
Wish I had known that at the time.
Hi,
I saw a thread you posted a while ago about the axe 2 crashing while changing presets. I have the same issue at the moment and I couldn't find any solution yet. I wanted to ask if did you find out any solution to this problem.

Best regards,
Denis
Owczar
Owczar
Hello!
I am not sure what exactly was causing these issues. I guess the axe edit or fractal bot was somehow corrupting the presets. After complete reset of both my fractals for Nth time, and creating presets from scratch, my main unit started behaving well - but backup one (which received copied presets from main unit) was still crashing from time to time.
I hope You will sort out this problem, take care!
Mateusz
Reactions: Denis
Any opinions on single coil pickups? Ever try the Fishman Fluence set?
camilovelandiamusic
camilovelandiamusic
Never have! I have Zexcoils on a few guitars and really dig em. Also have tried Rio Grandes, Dimarzios, Seymour Duncans, Fender Noiseless, etc they all have a "thing"
You seem to know your stuff. I am trying to help my hubby record his guitar playing using the AXE FX II and recording with Studio One 3. We can't figure out the hardware confirguration. The guitar is plugged into the front of the AXE FX II, then the AXE FX II plugged into his laptop (pc) with the usb, we have the audio I/o setup using AXE FX II but can't figure out how to create the track to recognize the instrument
LucasLeCompte
LucasLeCompte
You may have to go into the I/O and make sure you have the L/R channels set up correctly. Once you do that, make sure you have the actual track set to the correct input. You can change the input towards the top of the track.
I saw your post about your tone match that you want to use with a cab block.

I have a process that can make a new IR out of a tone match and a cab block. But you would have to have one made for each IR/cab that you intend on using with the tone match.

Moke.
BBN
BBN
Hey Moke. I'm probably just going do the TM again with an cab block in the chain going into the TM block. Then port that mix over to the AX8.
Thanks for reaching out out though.
Reactions: Moke
Hey, I download your dubstep preset. What is pedal 1 supposed to connect to? Thanks!
Reactions: zmuno98
leemhouk
leemhouk
No, I meant what effects block? I always have a pedal in 1, but it does not seem to be affecting the preset. :)
zmuno98
zmuno98
Gotcha! Pedal 1 is linked to the Rate parameter of LFO 1 in the Control section. "Up" position should be the equivalent of 8th notes at the desired tempo, and "Down" should be at about 30Hz.
leemhouk
leemhouk
Ah! I needed to change it to "FC1 Pedal 1".
Hello Sergei,

I have a question regarding the parcel send to me. The dutch customs claim that the package has not left Russia as the last status is:
“Departure from outward office of exchange” means the parcel is ready for export customs security scan. Once it passes the scan, it will be sent to the airline.
S
Sergei Burenkov
I think the problem is in failures in logistics due to a pandemic. The Russian government plans to remove restrictions from May 12, it is possible that after this the parcel will continue to move. I sent the parcel to the United States three weeks ago, and unfortunately got the same issue... Please notify me as you want to get your payment back, I immediately make refund.
Axelman8
Axelman8
Hello Sergei
Okay, no problem then. I will wait some more, nothing you can do about it. Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers and stay safe
S
Sergei Burenkov
Thanks, Remon!
Hi M8,
i was wondering if you still have the Axe Fx 2 preset report generator ? i have been trying to get it following the links but no luck
i have an Ultra and have managed to get a few of my favorite guitarists patches but for the the axe fx 2 in this lockdown situation
i have the time to fiddle

Regards
Godofrock
Guttentag Frank!

I am really enjoying the FM3 videos you've been doing. Very timely for me. I had an AX8 several years ago and now have an FM3 on it's way. Your demo videos showcase some great tones, and some great chops on the guitar too! :cool:

Thanks,
Kurt
Reactions: FSM
FSM
FSM
Awesome. Have fun with your FM3 :)
Cheers Frank
I bought the ML Brown Sound Pack as well and found them fizzy as well. Can you share Leon's Cab that you said brought them alive.
What is the my problem, or probable problem.
Will supply additional details upon response.
David
Back
Top Bottom