New profile posts

Hey Unix-Guy, This is Randy, you bought a Xitone wedge or two from me a few years back. I'm selling my AxeFx2 XLand wondered if I could mention that you'd vouch for me being legit? Anyway, I know it's been awhile so if you aren't comfortable with it I understand, but if you don't mind, then I'll go ahead and mention it in the listing. Thx
Randy4Guitars
Randy4Guitars
Hi, okay cool. I haven't gotten a III yet but I've started thinking about it after reading some posts about the difference from a II. I got the AX8 a while back to use for church and am still using it. It works fine and fit's in a backpack so it's pretty handy. But if the III sounds as good as I've read I may have to start using it.
unix-guy
unix-guy
I'm really liking mine!
Randy4Guitars
Randy4Guitars
Ah, you replied to my 4 sale ad before I could edit the post! thx so much.
I think I'm going to have to get a 3. I'm getting GAS again, lol.
Hey do you still have those zenrigs tags? Would you be interested in selling?
DyersEve87
DyersEve87
No worries my brother, I live in San Diego California
brianv4
brianv4
I'd do $50 + shipping BUT, I leave in the morning for Maui, won 't be back until Nov 10th. Reach out to me then if you're still interested. Thx!
DyersEve87
DyersEve87
Unless ZenRigs gets his store up by then, I will still buy yours to hold me over should that day arrive. So once your back let me know and I will send payment over, once you find out shipping. A bubble envelope will do, nothing fancy needed. Thanks!
Gary, I emailed you twice without a response. I bought the MFC Edit you developed and the reg code doesn't work. I can't use product and Fractal says I have to go through you. hudnate@gmail.com
bwanagary
bwanagary
Send me the code and I'll test it.
Inquiries about being as a solo guitarist, mixing&mastering your musical projects. amin.saffar.hp@gmail.com
Hi mate! Just saw your video with the Tone matched sound of standing on the backs of angels.
Really great sound! Downloaded the preasets you postet but it seams to be something wrong with the IR (mesa petrucci). cant load it into the axe fx. Is it possible to get it somehow, it sounded killer in the video :)!
Hey definitely interested in your tags. They’ll hold me over until Zen gets his star back up and I can see what other options he will have available. This is the exact set I liked of all I’ve seen. How much?
Home Skillet
Home Skillet
Ha, that's hilarious. I live in San Diego too (Serra Mesa). We can just meet up somewhere and cut the shipping.
DyersEve87
DyersEve87
That’s really weird, what are the chances? I’m moving to Hollywood in about a month or so, but for the meantime I’m still a San Diegan! San Dieg...ite, San Diego....un. Anyway, yes I live in North County (Escondido) so maybe we can make a point to meet half way when it works best just let me know.
DyersEve87
DyersEve87
Text me 7604968272
Can you tell me or do you have a link to how you got your Behringer FCB1010 to work with the AFIII?
We have used all the ports respectively but still doesn't work although the midi light on the front panel of axefx ultra it's on. Any ideas what else could probably happens?
Al

Got a strange one happening with Fractool.
Whenever I close Fractool it kills the output on my AxeFX III and I have to power cycle to get output back. Just seemsd to have started recently.
Any ideas?

Keep up the great work by the way Fractool is an awesome peice of work \m/
fx2 won't update firmware, connected via usb. Running OS10.12. Both drivers and firmware downloaded properly.
Have a question... in a forum post you mentioned all the Misha cab packs are Axe FX 3 compatible. I had purchased the ML USA Djent pack in June last year. Is this compatible? The presets are an incompatible format when I try to import them. Am I doing something incorrectly? Thanks!
Reactions: ML SOUND LAB
ML SOUND LAB
ML SOUND LAB
The Axe-Fx III doesn't support presets at the moment but you can use Fractool to convert them into the Axe-Fx III. Good luck! :)
Hi Moke! I have a quick question I'm hoping you can help me with. So far, your directions and advice have worked out flawlessly, so I'm asking you before putting it out in the Fractal Universe. Ha ha ha
When switching effects, there is a 1 second delay before the new effect kicks in. Do you know where the setting is to fix this?
Moke
Moke
Are you by chance connected to Axe-Edit/AX8-Edit at the time? This will cause audio gaps. Pause the connection (top left corner) or close the program to test. If this is not the case, I would need to see the preset to check it out.

Moke
M
Marstan
It was the Ax8-Edit, just as you said! Thank you once again! :)
Reactions: Moke
Hey Todd, hope all is well. Are you using humbuster cables or an ebtech with your 4CM 5153/AX8?
Reactions: bishop5150
bishop5150
bishop5150
I use humbuster cables but I don’t use a 5153 anymore. I use FRFR speakers.
ThrillGrill
ThrillGrill
Gotcha! When you were using the 5153 in 4CM, did the humbuster cables work enough on high gain stuff?
bishop5150
bishop5150
I never had ground loop hum issues so not sure if that was because I never had ground loop hum or if the cables took care of it.
Back
Top Bottom