Whats Cliff doing now?

I think you're making a leap that these controls will allow modifier assignment...

Sweeps the mic across the cone cap outwards with an ev1

Fuck Yeah Yes GIF by Brittlestar

I have a feeling that due to the advancements made in the Cab block, this update may only be accessible to Mark II or Turbo users. If so, that would be understandable and does not make my Mark I unit any lesser than in the sound department. However, it would be really exciting to try it out.

I know that we'll find out that and everything else in due time. In the meanwhile, it's certainly fun to think of the tone shaping possibilities.
The MK1 and MK2 have identical computing power. If a new feature works on a MK2 it should also work on a MK1.

Why do I feel like the only one that likes the current cab block? I wonder if that’s what Legacy is though? I have a few York Audio packs that I really dig and have them saved in my library so I can pull up the cab with micing and preamp settings quickly. It’ll be interesting to see Cliff’s take though!

Why do I feel like the only one that likes the current cab block? I wonder if that’s what Legacy is though? I have a few York Audio packs that I really dig and have them saved in my library so I can pull up the cab with micing and preamp settings quickly. It’ll be interesting to see Cliff’s take though!
I'd assume that's what the Legacy is...

My question is ... will Cab-Lab 4 enable a user to make their own Dyna-Cab .... ?? If so, that would be tiiiiiiight. A man can le dream...

I'm pretty sure though The Gemini Killer played by Brad Dourif in The Exorcist Part III in my profile pic would also be excited.
I hadn't noticed that that is what your avatar is. That scene of the nurse doing her rounds of the ward makes me jump out of my skin every single time. I know its coming but it still always gets me. Every single time...

Back
Top Bottom