Whats Cliff doing now?

You all have such lofty expectations, what if he's just taking a shit or rubbing one out?
Do Both Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

I wonder since they've done extensive measuring of the cabs with the mic

the corresponding speaker impedance curve of that exact cab will be used?

Cabinets have lots of fiber: Good for detoxing when you're fasting, and when feasting; excellent for keeping an excess of fat tones from clogging the arteries. Paired with fine amplifiers makes for well balanced blood chemistry*: Great way to start the day - and finish it.

*When taken aurally - NOT orally

Fractal is on the cusp of introducing a "move the microphone around the front of the speaker to interpolate between IR's" option, which a lot of people have been asking for, and QC and Helix both have that kind of thing - even though the QC's one sounds like phasey bollocks.
And also two notes have done this before they were born 😅. But it doesn’t really matters, it is a time saver yes. Sometimes just moving the mic a little bit gives you the tone you like, way faster than Scrolling hundreds of irs.

And also two notes have done this before they were born 😅. But it doesn’t really matters, it is a time saver yes. Sometimes just moving the mic a little bit gives you the tone you like, way faster than Scrolling hundreds of irs.
I think for people new to Fractal
If he lines up the Amp like say 5153
With the corresponding cab and impedance, it’s will improve the exp
People have been asking for matching cabs forever
Maybe now Bank one of just the amp models can have Amp/impedance/cab all set by default

I think for people new to Fractal
If he lines up the Amp like say 5153
With the corresponding cab and impedance, it’s will improve the exp
People have been asking for matching cabs forever
Maybe now Bank one of just the amp models can have Amp/impedance/cab all set by default
Sure, it would be neat to select an amp and have a “default” cab, in this case a dyna-cab, that is associated with each amp. At least that gives you a starting point and you can certainly switch to a cab you prefer but would be nice to just select an amp you’re not familiar with and have a “matching” cab populate. Now by “matching” cab I don’t necessarily mean an EVH amp with an EVH cab, but at least a recommended cab+speaker combo that suits that particular amp.

Can the direction of the mic placement be freely configured? Not at all trying to diss, but it looks like only one direction is available and I'm concerened if that gives competitors an excuse to claim superiority over Fractal. AFAIK in Amplitube, virtual mics can be placed on anywhere on the virtual speakers (north/south/west/east)

Back
Top Bottom