Whats Cliff doing now?

I remember that Guitar Messenger interview that's floating around online from when the AxeFx II dropped, but yeah, I'd love to see a new interview and know more about the guy. not how he eats breakfast per se.... because on a daily basis, I play through my FM3 and end up going, "How? how has he done it?!"
Be Quiet Season 4 GIF by Blindspot

"How? how has he done it?!"
It's a secret no one has to know.

I have noted many times over the last decade or so of being part of this community, of how wonderful a time it is to be a Fractal user. A picture like this and all the hard work and many hours that it represents, proves that once again, how exciting a product and how special a company the Axe FX and Fractal is.

As always, I can't wait to hear what music will come from the developments.

Holy-Cab!!!!
I don't understand the pic he posted nor what Dyna-Cabs are vs legacy. Care to share a small handful of your excitement and let me in on what's exciting about this? I'm genuinely interested, but I don't see anything of note in the photo...

I don't understand the pic he posted nor what Dyna-Cabs are vs legacy. Care to share a small handful of your excitement and let me in on what's exciting about this? I'm genuinely interested, but I don't see anything of note in the photo...
So Dyna-Cabs (I'm assuming) allow you to mic your virtual cab the way you would a traditional cab. So you choose your cab/speaker, your microphone, and then the position and distance. It allows for more unique tones, maybe you can get your guitar to fit in a mix better than selecting from a list of IR's etc.

Legacy is the old IR list. The excitement is coming from the fact that virtual cab software is getting pretty realistic and for many just feels better than searching for the perfect IR.

Last edited:
Hm.
So it will work with others irs than the ones that already have a mic attached on it 🤔?
With the old ones so ? Or there is a brand new cab pack in this update? I doubt it as the full rez aren’t in the Mk1 🤔. We will see . You can change the type of mic but not the different mic models like in the axe 2 ?

Back
Top Bottom