Whats Cliff doing now?

Hm.
So it will work with others irs than the ones that already have a mic attached on it 🤔?
With the old ones so ? Or there is a brand new cab pack in this update? I doubt it as the full rez aren’t in the Mk1 🤔. We will see . You can change the type of mic but not the different mic models like in the axe 2 ?
I think you will have mic choices
It’s just showing the type condenser. Dynamic etc
But yes it looks like he is bringing back the mic modelling albeit a new version than prior

Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

Based on your profile pic, you look excited for this.

This is truly the biggest wish I've had for the unit since I got it, because my favorite tones have mostly been from capturing IRs from guitar cab plugins with a movable mic. I'm pretty sure though The Gemini Killer played by Brad Dourif in The Exorcist Part III in my profile pic would also be excited.

I don't understand the pic he posted nor what Dyna-Cabs are vs legacy. Care to share a small handful of your excitement and let me in on what's exciting about this? I'm genuinely interested, but I don't see anything of note in the photo...
Look at the screen shot that Cliff posted. Read the names of all the values that can be changed. Then compare that to what we have in the Cab block now...

Back
Top Bottom