What are you listening to right now?

That Blue Murder album is so good!

John Sykes, Tony Franklin, Carmine Appice.

Apparently Ray Gillen was supposed to be the singer but the record company preferred Sykes' demo vocals.

Every time I listen to the album I realize why there was a dramatic change in Coverdale's vocals on the Whitesnake album compared to previous ones.
Yea I really liked those guys what an awesome album I had I signed guitar from those guys that John had played at one of there concerts.
I finally got tired of it just sitting around taking up space and I sold it and a 4x10 Yamaha amp to a buddy of mine who still has it..

I discovered this on the Dr. Demento Show (1990s?). Sure it's funny but it's actually quite chill...great song to unwind to.

"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints and then I smoke two more." :p

I discovered this on the Dr. Demento Show (1990s?). Sure it's funny but it's actually quite chill...great song to unwind to.

"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints and then I smoke two more." :p

Wow Dr. Demento man that’s a blast from the past I haven’t heard that in a long time.
Still chuckling on that one :)
Good one @fcs101

Ry Cooder...still absolutely underrated, god knows why. I really don`t like the CD Version, but this one is like magic to me when I´m overworked...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom