What are you listening to right now?

I was just listening to "Sweet & Low"! KWS is awesome! I hadn't thought about him in years until he showed up as a guest at a Joe Bonamassa concert I attended. Check out his rendition of "Voodoo Child" live. ("Blue on Black" is my favorite though.)

Blue on Black has been a long time favorite of mine too - and check out young Kenny and Noah were in this video! They look like high school kids. I guess they basically were I think they were like 19.

Been on a little bit of a Kenny Wayne Shepherd kick lately. Just posted "Turn to Stone" (Joe Walsh) in the 70s thread and of course the almighty Youtube algorithm thought I might be interested in this cover by KWS. Well YT was right once again (really sort of scary how often it is). I honestly don't know which version is better. Kenny's guitar and Noah's voice seem to add something.

@Rex Rox you might enjoy this.

Been on a little bit of a Kenny Wayne Shepherd kick lately. Just posted "Turn to Stone" (Joe Walsh) in the 70s thread and of course the almighty Youtube algorithm thought I might be interested in this cover by KWS. Well YT was right once again (really sort of scary how often it is). I honestly don't know which version is better. Kenny's guitar and Noah's voice seem to add something.

@Rex Rox you might enjoy this.

This whole album is easily in my top 3 KWS releases (Trouble Is, The Traveler and Lay It On Down). From what I have heard already of the new one it will probably be 4 fave KWS Band releases soon.

Turn to Stone is great - my favorite cover of that song. These 2 always make me crank the volume too and annoy everyone in the vicinity. I always loved Noah's voice but I think the KWS band got even better when Kenny started sharing lead Vox - their voices work really well together.

I’ve been burning up this new track from Aaron Marshall’s Intervals and revisiting his other material lately

He also has a informative video on using his fractal if you guys haven’t seen it

Back
Top Bottom