What are you listening to right now?

Yeah, His first solo disc is amazing. The single for the 2nd one is great too. Glad I could pass the info on to you.

Guess I'm not with you there. I thought 'Theories Of Flight' was an absolutely fantastic disc. The follow up to that 'Long Day Good Night' wasn't bad but I didn't think was as good.
Gave Theories of Flight a spin earlier this week and has pretty much been on since then. Not sure why it didn’t click when it came out, but what a great album.

Since this album was released, I've been listening to it non stop. Lettieri and his band absolutely knocked this one out of the park.

Thanks for the heads-up! Mark is the man and I wasn't aware of this. Downloading now :)

Reactions: rog
Love this guy, truly one of the greatest guitarists of the past 50 years and seriously underrated/not very well known to as many people as he would be otherwise if most of his music wasn't faith based (I didn't know of him until fairly recently in my life myself).
His songs sometimes take drastic turns at some point in them as with the first couple here, my own music has always had a tendency to do the same though.
The third song is a live acoustic instrumental and one of the coolest things ever seriously fun to watch and listen to, this guy takes looping to a whole other level.
The fourth song is a live band performance of a song from 'The Bucket List' album which has Tony Levin on it who is one of my favorite bass players, I'm guessing many of you already know Tony.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom