What are you listening to right now?

Just got to see Vai live last Thursday so have been just vibing on Inviolate. That album is really growing on me. I can't get enough of Little Pretty.

The Babys.
Stellar singer, instrumentalists, songwriting, production.
When did we loose the ability to do this?

Really enjoying Kyros - Some very nice new pop/prog from the UK. Accessible, melodic and well crafted songs with great guitar, vocal harmonies and plenty of musicianship on display.

Last edited:
The sound of my printer/copier churning out reports. (Remind me why I have a huge piece of furniture that doubles as a rack unit that supports the printer.). Would love to find alternate light rack unit, ditch the old heavyweight piece, and set the printer into my bookcase...

EDIT: Did the math. My old heavyweight rack unit is worth about $500+ new. Will likely hang onto the furniture piece for sentimental reasons (though I'd love to get rid of the thing via FB Marketplace and let someone cart it away...).

Last edited:
Love Frank Marino always killer picking it’s a shame he can’t tour anymore. I have been fortunate to see him many times and always such incredible shows. Another awesome Canadian picker, I remember when we got some of his music from over the boarder in the 70’s in Detroit man just blown away. I still have all of his albums…

Great Post @Dixiethedog

Sonny Landreth & Derek Trucks - Congo Square. From Sonny's '95 release "South of I-10". Really Great Album including Mark Knopfler helping out with vocals and guitar on a few tracks on the original studio album. For this recent recent live version Derek Trucks works great too! 2 of the best slide players on Earth. If you had Warren in there you would have a hat trick.

Sonny Landreth & Derek Trucks - Congo Square. From Sonny's '95 release "South of I-10". Really Great Album including Mark Knopfler helping out with vocals and guitar on a few tracks on the original studio album. For this recent recent live version Derek Trucks works great too! 2 of the best slide players on Earth. If you had Warren in there you would have a hat trick.

Outstanding guitarists Sonny is such a great slide player and I really dig his style Derek and him together Woah!

Back
Top Bottom