What are you listening to right now?

These guys are writing some great hard rock that would have been right at home in the 70s. I liked their past releases but this most recent one is my favorite. The second video is fun to watch if you haven't seen it!

The sound of heavy equipment and steamrollers out by the main roadway through town. Every evening after 8 PM except on Saturday evenings (union rules) the crews have been paving the newly redesigned intersections just east of our apartment complex. It's like a low rumble/hum punctuated by sounds of dump trucks spreading bituminous in various layers, building up layers so raised structures don't protrude above level, and storm drains are scaled to accept stormwater runoff.

I think I'll put Chopin's Nocturnes on the boombox this evening as I drift off to sleep. Either that, or my white noise machine to help quell the outdoor rattle and hum...

(long song).

If you like guitar solos maybe jump to 3.03 where one solo starts and 9.26 starts keyboard solo and after that guitar solo 9.49 and
keyboard solo 14.32 and 16.51 Guitar solo at the end part.

It's a long song but there is so much different vibes and parts that It's good to put coffee or tea etc. and have a drink and listen whole song.
Some parts are from classical but of course way of metal music, like some parts of those keyboard and guitar solos, also symphony style things.

I like this guitarist Matias Kupiainen way to play.

Back
Top Bottom