Welcome: FC Controllers!

I never purchased the mfc...too much monkey business for me...
BUT...this new design is brilliant and after the waitlist goldrush is over that fc6 is mine.
Thanks to Fractal for getting this device right!

Awesome, and congrats, FAS. I've been patiently waiting to sell my Mk II, XL+, and MFC until the FC-12 was available. Now I get to start that ball rolling and step up to the AFX III. Woot!

Are we allowed to give away our reserved spot? I didn't really mesh with the AxeIII and was really happy with my XL+ tones so I switched back.

Great news that it is $100 cheaper, BUT the price difference was finally helping me with making up my mind for the FC6...... now that it’s ‘just’ $200 more for the 12 I’m back to being torn....

Great news that it is $100 cheaper, BUT the price difference was finally helping me with making up my mind for the FC6...... now that it’s ‘just’ $200 more for the 12 I’m back to being torn....
Same here, I have a feeling most people will skip the 6

These look really good. Great work guys.

If I had a III, I would be rocking out with an FC6 and one expression pedal :) Hope the tuner implementation on the FC is great.

Hi all !

Probably an obvious question ...but here goes ......

Say I use one of the FSW's on the Top Row to open Preset 7 (w) Scene 2 ..... can the FC then be set up so that ....... 4 of the FSW's on the Bottom row each in turn open

- Preset 7 (w) Scene 2 Channel A
- Preset 7 (w) Scene 2 Channel B
- Preset 7 (w) Scene 2 Channel C
- Preset 7 (w) Scene 2 Channel D

Hoping this makes sense (?)

Ben

Back
Top Bottom