Welcome: FC Controllers!

FASLINK II powers your first FC, while an AC adapter is used for any daisy-chained units.
Matt, does the FC come with Faslink/adaptor then or do we need to purchase them separately to hook up with the Axe 3? Still abit confused as to what comes with the FC or what else we need to get to ensure it gets connected to the Axe 3.

Hey Tom Thanks When M had posted the information on the FC controller we were totally out of touch with the world because of Hurricane Michael October 10, 2018. We were without water power, phone, tv for a month & a half. We’re still cutting trees and the back roof of our house is still gone. So I’m very appreciative of you telling me of M’s posts thanks again :)

Can’t wait to see some videos on the Fc12 in action. Really looking forward to learning how to setup and program the unit

I had an email from M@ about a subject and in it he stated January the FC's will start to go out. Hope you don't mind me sharing this M@

We're getting close! The first production units are arriving soon, then after a brief holiday closure, we'll start sending out invitations in January. Did you see the photos on our site? It's a great product in my opinion!

https://www.fractalaudio.com/fc-foot-controllers-for-the-axe-fx-iii/

Last edited:
"I absolutely can't wait (to have one)" so no, no FC-12 in this video - what it shows is WHY I badly want one, with all the scenes in all these presets
Oh! Didn't look at who I was replying to, it's your own video, you're fremen, duh! :oops:

I can't wait either!

Yes, they're only cosmetic.
That's good news, I was assuming it's possible to remove the end caps, so it can be mounted to a board. Judging by the dims, it'll be a squeeze, but it should fit on my board, along with 2 expression pedals. At present I also use a dual external switch to toggle scenes up/down. The FC-12 should negate the need for that, thus saving even more board real-estate. It's a win-win.

Back
Top Bottom