Timing on availability of exact specs/photos of FC-6/12

Man, from these photos those scribble strips don't look like they're even worth having :-0 And they appear pretty close together, hope it's a lot better in real life!
viY2btL.jpg

img_20180517_213543_839-jpg.46822

Pink or is it some type of light reflection from the background.....?

I wish the text could fit to entire screen, otherwise you have to bend over to reed it, at least for me.

It is possible with the delay and the
Reaction to the scribble strips
That may change in the production run
Matt said based on feedback they had gotten they took the delay to
Add modify things

Man, from these photos those scribble strips don't look like they're even worth having :-0 And they appear pretty close together, hope it's a lot better in real life!

That picture does look dire, but I'm willing to wait until the product actually comes out before I pass judgement. I'm assuming Fractal knows enough about what people want to not screw the pooch on something basic like that.

Austin

That picture does look dire, but I'm willing to wait until the product actually comes out before I pass judgement. I'm assuming Fractal knows enough about what people want to not screw the pooch on something basic like that.

Austin

I don't think they are that bad really ,if it was black background (which Cliff said you could do either) most words would fit
phaser , Flanger Harmony3rd, Screamer ,RectoRed1,, you get the idea
That said a little wider or taller and bigger bold font would be most welcome , it looks like they definitely have the real estate to go up a size if they wish to

Austin
yep, no judgement here but my fingers are crossed!

Man, from these photos those scribble strips don't look like they're even worth having :-0
The contrast between the black of the case and the brightness of the scribble strips is higher than the dynamic range of most cell-phone cameras, in which case the strips are going to look washed out. They’re much more contrasts in real life.

And they appear pretty close together, hope it's a lot better in real life!
They have to be exactly as far apart as the footswitches, and 5e footswitches are spaced comfortably.

The contrast between the black of the case and the brightness of the scribble strips is higher than the dynamic range of most cell-phone cameras, in which case the strips are going to look washed out. They’re much more contrasts in real life.

They have to be exactly as far apart as the footswitches, and 5e footswitches are spaced comfortably.

As for the contrast; good to hear. The actual size of the scribble strips is my main concern. And I was referring to the distance between the switches themselves. Of course I can't tell exactly from a photo, just looks a little tight. Not passing any judgment, just commenting while waiting for one ;-) Hoping like anything else from Fractal it exceeds my expectations

As for the contrast; good to hear. The actual size of the scribble strips is my main concern. And I was referring to the distance between the switches themselves. Of course I can't tell exactly from a photo, just looks a little tight. Not passing any judgment, just commenting while waiting for one ;-) Hoping like anything else from Fractal it exceeds my expectations
They are spaced farther as apart than the switches on the MFC-101.

Back
Top Bottom