Studio Report

Can't wait for v10!

Will these new IRs eliminate the desire for me to mix near and FF IRs as I'm currently doing? (I just have a few blends that I mixed on redwirez site so that it only takes up one user cab slot...)

It sounds like you all have a fun job! Can't wait, and thanks for all the hard work! I wish all the other stuff that I buy (car, house, etc.) actually got dramatically better over time!

Would have loved to been a fly on the wall, for the last two days in that studio. Beats doing informatica programming for two days.

Very cool indeed...I presume the impedance data is going to make the amp/cab interaction/feel all that much 'sweeter'??

Man, lots of good stuff is coming!!

Our schedule got cut short due to the impending blizzard but we did get two full days in. We collected around 265 IRs and a bunch of impedance data. The IRs sound great. Version 10 sounded amazing.

Guess it's time for the Fractal team to hole up inside and code away!

Your such a tease :D can't wait, been checking in every day,Ok maybe twice a day,Ok I'm a little OCD .Its a little more than twice a day :razz

I think you need an impartial second opinion or the IR and firmware. Feel free to PM me with download links. :)

Back
Top Bottom