Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM9

SolicitudeOfSound

Vendor
Here is a free preset from my Metal Rhythm Pack. This preset is based off of The Purple Nightmare.

FULL PACK AVAILABLE HERE https://strangeanglesmusic.com/shop/p/metal-rhythm-fm9-presets

This pack is loaded with 22 Hi-Gain rhythm guitar tones, designed for the old school chuggers as well as the modern metal guitarist that like to Djent their asses off, or anything that requires tight, articulate rhythm sounds. These tones are based off of various Hi gain amplifier’s and overdrives I’ve had over the years. Such as EVH 5150III, Engl Savage, Marshall JVM, Driftwood Purple Nightmare and a Randall 667. Drives that are used include, The Horizon Precision Drive, Maxon Apex 808 and the Fortin Grind. All paired with a Mesa Boogie 4x12 and EVH 2x12, with a variety of mic’s to ensure a wide range of sounds.

Attachments

• FM9-NIGHTMARE PRESET .zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 65
Carefully crafted high quality presets. I go the extra mile to really make sure that my profiles not only sound good, but also feel great to play. You can feel confident in knowing I test all my profiles on multiple sound devices. This is to ensure that you sound great on the stage and in the studio. All my products can be accessed here.
https://strangeanglesmusic.com/shop/axe-fx-presets

Last edited:
So this preset is just the Engl paired with eruption dark IR from Dweezil’s gift of tone and your nightmare IR?
im assuming the other ir your referring to is showing because of where you stored it in your user bank. So i would mute it and only use the nightmare ir. Otherwise it will affect the overall integrity of the preset

im assuming the other ir your referring to is showing because of where you stored it in your user bank. So i would mute it and only use the nightmare ir. Otherwise it will affect the overall integrity of the preset
Ah ok. Yeah man this is cool! I like it on the split coil sound, or the in-between positions of a 5-way toggle for those modern metal tones. Dig!

Ah ok. Yeah man this is cool! I like it on the split coil sound, or the in-between positions of a 5-way toggle for those modern metal tones. Dig!
Right on man. Thanks for letting me know what you think. And glad you dig it. Check out my metal rhythm pack if you wanna add some more tones to your arsenal. I also just released a Shugga pack for the fm9 that you would probably dig. Super modern djenty stuff. But of course nothing wrong with just enjoying the free stuff 👍

Back
Top Bottom