Sad News...billmeedog...off to the Great Gig in the Sky.

Thanks to everyone for the comforting words. It means a lot to me personally. I'll be sure to pass along condolences to his family and friends. You all demonstrate how the FAS community is really about a lot more than just equipment, and I'm proud to be a member of such a thoughtful group of people. Thanks again. ~ Jim

Shocked.

I never knew he played in the Slushpuppies. I used to play many of the same clubs that they did. They were one of the best cover bands in the area.

Thanks. Yeah, Bill was a founding member of the Puppies back in 1991 or so. He was an ADA MP-1 guy from way back, and then the H&K Access...and then I let him taste the AxeFxII....and we know the rest of that story. He loved the thing and was using it on his gigs with the Puppies and MaryBeth Maes Band.

Very sorry to hear the news. Life is fragile for sure. All my best to you and his family

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sad news for his family, for you who been so close and for the community.

It's considerate of you to post this, to him, to us.

Bill will be sorely missed. On the other hand, the Irish are a happy lot, even in the afterlife. Right now, I'll bet he's peering through the skin of his Axe, and reverse-engineering the code.

So very sorry and sad to hear about Bill leaving this earthly existence. He had such a passion for music & guitar. Anybody that can transpose Guthrie Govan has GOT to be passionate about guitar.!
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Bill's family and friends.

What a sad sad day. I read the news here and found myself sitting back an hour later still fighting off tears for a guy I never met.

I did however have many back and forth correspondences and always enjoyed his viewpoints, passion, and ever personal posting style. Bill will be greatly missed and this forum has lost a valuable treasure and the undisputed king of “bolding “.

May you rest in peace Bill…

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom