AFIII Red Barchetta - Rush Cover (+ Alex Lifeson Preset) 🎼🎸

diezel013

Inspired
Really proud with how this one came out... Thank you to the incredible Joe Calderone and Kyle Brian Abbott for lending their talents. Would love for you to check this out! As promised, my Alex Lifeson preset is included below :)

P.S. If any of you need session players these fine young lads are available.

Social media links (Insta/FB)
Diego (guitar/vox) - @diezel013
Joey (bass) - @jcmusik08
Kyle (drums) - @kylebrianabbott

Attachments

• PROGMAN RIG.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 104
As for the preset... I personally use an A/B box to split input 1/2 for my dirty and clean sounds. Wah currently assigned to "pedal 1" but all of this is modifiable of course. This is simply my attempt to capture Alex's tone. I'm pretty happy with it... Kick in the flanger and have some fun :) I virtually leave the chorus engaged all the time. But there are no rules I guess. Enjoy!

Really proud with how this one came out... Thank you to the incredible Joe Calderone and Kyle Brian Abbott for lending their talents. Would love for you to check this out! As promised, my Alex Lifeson preset is included below :)

Joey (bass) - @jcmusik08

Absolutely incredible job by all of you!! What firmware did you create the patch with?? Thank you for sharing!

¡Fenómeno! 😲 👍

Thank you for sharing the fantastic performance and the preset
Happy to share the preset... Used it for the video, but also live with a cover band I play with when we do Tom Sawyer. It suits my Rush needs :)

Thank you very much for checking out the performance. Appreciate ya!

Joey (bass) - @jcmusik08

Diego you guys killed it! Awesome tune and playing Keep the Rush tunes coming kudos to you and your band mates. :cool:

Joey (bass) - @jcmusik08

very COOL

Back
Top Bottom