Randon freezes on V5

I was just about to jump in here to report the same problem, but Cliff upstaged me ;)

Looking forward to 5.01

Danny W.

5.01 is with the beta testers. Once they bless it, it will be released.

@ Cliff but also @ beta testers: is there a chance 5.01 gets released within the next three hours?

I'd love to play the first fw 5 gig tonight, but I'm afraid of those freeze stories and will revert to 4.01 unless the bugfix comes out before.

Seb

Don't know. But if you haven't experienced any freezes with 5.0 I wouldn't worry about it.

I haven't so far, but perhaps I don't jam long enough with them to get them freezing.

Ah, decisions... :)

It should only take a few minutes to get them to freeze (usually much quicker). If you are really worried you might want to go to 4 as 5.01 is being tested. Or at least test all your patches by leaving them on for 15 minutes each.

Everything went well.
My untweaked 4.01 patches sounded great on fw 5 live :D
And they'll even sound better with 5.01 and reset amp blocks ;)

View attachment Basic Rig.syx

Looking forward to the fix as well. I've included a patch that seems to freeze the unit. It uses amp x/y so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

It really is amazing to me how great this community of users is. The Axe FX is a fantastic unit but the user group really makes it that much more special.

Back
Top Bottom