Presenting... The Axe-Fx III

does the Axe3 have internal fans for cooling? Same loudness or quieter fan than Axe2 ? One thing I liked about Axe8 was it was completely silent.

Is Axefx III still "Made in USA"? (thus relieving Canadians from import duty under NAFTA (for now anyway :) )).

Early March. We're not going to make March 1st. Probably somewhere middle to end of next week. Shipment from China got delayed about a week.

Thank you for the updates and being as open as you can with us, Mr. Chase. Much appreciated. (I still don't feel comfortable referring to you as Cliff since I don't personally know you). I, for one, won't get all childish if the date slips. I'm no stranger to mfg and I have a pretty good idea of what you are up against.

RR

Man I'm bummed........ Had car issues this week. Had to use all of my 'Axe-Fx III' funds towards another vehicle. Probably looking at 6 months before I have another chance at it again?:mad::(

Buying materials for work gnawed into my Axe fund but I managed to get some past due billing in that brought it back to being ready :)

I hope you don't have to wait long so you can get to making killer III presets. :)

Medical bills here. Daughter, pneumonia (caught flu at school and has asthma), 2 night hospital stay, with crummy health insurance. sigh...

Man I'm bummed........ Had car issues this week. Had to use all of my 'Axe-Fx III' funds towards another vehicle. Probably looking at 6 months before I have another chance at it again?:mad::(

My wife's car just went into the shop today with transmission issues, sounds like me axe fund may get depleted also, unless I just make her use Uber for couple weeks. Is that wrong?

My wife's car just went into the shop today with transmission issues, sounds like me axe fund may get depleted also, unless I just make her use Uber for couple weeks. Is that wrong?
There is no wrong in this case. Just what your wife is willing to accept and not have an elephant grudge!

Oh dear... noooo... Feel sorry for you for two reasons. One, of course that is a disaster for your music creating/playing.
Two, disaster for me... I was rather banging on you to be one of the first in line so by the time I get mine you already have AXE III presets in your shop up and running ;)

hope it works out for you man

Write her a song and play it for her until the car money comes :) (on the new Axe III of course)

Some ideas:

The broken transmission blues
But baby I really do love you!!!
Why is there so much junk in your trunk because baby it causes transmission failure!

Back
Top Bottom