Post Your Rig!

Here are two Pics with my Tech21 , which are Not expensive and i think Sounds realy Great ! And its Stereo ;-) .
Also with our New Missions Stealth Stomplabels on the MFC, soon available at Mission Engineering.
www.missionengineerin.com

Foto%2015.03.13%2011%2039%2048.jpg

Foto%2015.03.13%2011%2040%2050.jpg

Cheers Sascha

Very cool Sascha..... Like the stealth look. Btw...what pedalboard is that. I am looking for something slim like that. I have this OSP 32 inch pedalboard and it weighs a ton...to big and heavy.

rig_zps4fe8358c.jpg

A quick picture and our rehearsal tonight. I could've put everything beautifully together for the sake of taking a picture, but I was to lazy...

The little thingy you see clamping on my mic-stand is a holder for my iPhone. Our drummer recently quit and we're playing with a drumtrack again. Since my laptop is connected to our mixer and nobody wants to run to it to change songs, I'm controlling the drums/setlist from my iPhone. Just a remote for iTunes with a ad-hoc wifi network.

No pics unfortunately, however my rig is at home and in a "in-between" phase right now. As it is now (loaded in a 4U Warwick Rockbag):

Axon AX100mkII
Nord Modular G2 engine
Fractal Audio Axe Fx II

On top of the bag: an laptop and a Elektron Octatrack. I am experimenting around a lot and trying to determine how I would like to have them all connected and working with them. An example of the sounds when all are combined:

https://soundcloud.com/mikael-johansson-6/rythmstrings

Not including recording/DAW stuff or my other guitars, this is now it. About the only thing I could improve for my needs is changing the FCB for a MFC-101 but it does the job quite well. (The second flight case is photography equipment, not part of the rig)

mollyfinal0446.jpg

mollyfinal0448.jpg

IMG_1842_zps357a116c.jpg

IMG_1840_zpsc9f3081d.jpg

Finally got everything mounted on the board. New footswitches - cheap off of eBay, much better than the FS-6. Just now getting to labeling, as you can see.

Back
Top Bottom