Post Your Rig!

View attachment 15655 Includes ; Alex Eddie Joe and Eric

I hope you don't mind, but I'm totally going to copy your naming convention. I always tried to think up good female names but the problem with that is my wife then thinks I'm naming them after old girlfriends. My arsenal is going to be similarly named to yours, to wit:

Jimmy (Black Les Paul Custom - and yes, Jimmy originally had one although with a Bigsby)
Eric (I have an EJ strat)
Eddie (I may go with Brian as it's a similar color to the red special although it is a Frankenstrat. I am still considering getting an EVH guitar which would then have to be called Eddie)
Geddy (Jazz bass)
Swiss (JT Variax)
Tommy (PRS Acoustic. I originally had a Maton so the name would have been more appropriate then, but my main acoustic will probably always be called Tommy)

Okay, I'm assuming Alex for the Les Paul Axcess, Eddie for the EVH, Eric is an Eric Clapton model strat? And the Joe is for Joe Bonamassa? Perry?
Yes on all, save the Joe. 'Joe' is a 2002 Lester Traditional with a plus top that is pretty amazing looking. I put Joe Bonamassa Duncan pups in it and call it 'Joe', yes over priced, but they sound kiiiiler! It is actually my main guitar.

Last edited:
Untitled.gif

Axe FX II, Matrix GT 1000FX, Hard Trucker Cabinet with 2 Tone Tubby Red Alnico
Hempcone Guitar Speakers. Featuring Tie-Dye designs from Courtenay Pollack.

Last edited:
Yes on all, save the Joe. 'Joe' is a 2002 Lester Traditional with a plus top that is pretty amazing looking. I put Joe Bonamassa Duncan pups in it and call it 'Joe', yes over priced, but they sound kiiiiler! It is actually my main guitar.

That's close enough to be called Joe. I know he has his own models, but that dude has so many LPs and other gear that it's hard to associate him with just the JB model. He definitely resparked my love for LPs, although it all started with Jimmy P.

Hi, can you tell me how much does it weight the whole thing?

Is that a matrix power amp?

Thanks.

P.S. Edit I've just seen it doesn't show the setup I was referring to.

I'm searching for some information about the total weight of an axe-fx + matrix power amp + line6 g90.

At home in Electric Geezerland.

Hey Geeze - can you post a complete gear component run down and the signal path from beginning to end? Or explain how you use it, for instance if some parts are for gigging, while other parts always remain in the studio, just to give you extra options in the studio.

Thanks!

My Rig Today at Church!

Axe FXII
MFC 101
QSC Power Amp
TANNOY V8 Speakers
Monster Power Condititioner
Suhr Modern Custom

The Mackie floor monitor belongs to the Church and is only routing vocals and the acoustic.
I run line out direct into the house and use my Tannoys for stage fill and monitoring.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom