Post Your Rig!

Pacosipulami-Rig1.jpg

1. AxeFx II / Dumblesipulami Preamp - Patch-Bay (fitted to humbuster specs) - could also used as easy TMA/IR Capture Patch-Bay
2. AxeFx II
3. Dumblesipulami Preamp (my almost famous Boogie Overdrive Special Revoicing/Modification - features a Dumblesque OD stage, Clean Preamp with RCA type tonestack (no skyliner mod) and PAB aka "PreAmpBoost" Option, various plate coupler caps switchable - this is Firmware 11 in hardware ;) )
4. The almighty Lexicon PCM70 Firmware 2.0 (Reverb & Delays)

full rig works either separate and via 4CM - with a flick of a switch on my MFC101 :D

PS: got a 2nd rig with another Boogie Preamp in 4CM with my old AxeFx standard (using a Palmer Iso-Transformer box to keep the setup free of noise and hum)

Last edited:
Just got my Atomic CLR cab today. So here is everything. Axe fx II, MFC101, line6 g90, Matrix GT1000FX, line6 flextone 2x12 cab, qsc K10, Atomic CLR cab.

IMAGE_73303C8B-FA2E-4BF0-A2C6-2636F45F8C14.JPG

Congrats on the CLR Scott - I wanna hear your review on it vs. the K10.

I will. Give me a couple weeks. I'm off this weekend, but I play the following weekend, so I will have something to say once I have used it in a real Live band setting.

I only use the Axe Fx 2 and the Ross power amp with the Mesa 4x12. The 5150 is a secondary/backup. I'll probably sell it soon. The pedals will probably go soon too since everything is already on the axe fx lol. Just got my Axe Fx 2 a few weeks ago and I love it to death.

guitarrig1.jpg
pedalboard.jpg

Last edited:
Lol.. I wish! It actually is a fully functional r2 unit that can serve drinks but unfortunately it serves no tones except his beeps and whines. :(

Back
Top Bottom