• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Post Your Rig!

kenbrink

Well I guess it is time to pop my "Posts" cherry. Hi, my name is Ken and I have GAS.

First off I just want to say thanks for this resource! It is truly an amazing wealth of collective knowledge and talent. You guys rock! :encouragement:

It always seems to change but here are my current setups...

Punish mode:
p1010014.jpg

DAW mode:
IMG_0244.jpg

Sixstring

Axe-Master
I'd 'personally' be looking for a slightly more 'elegant' solution for that front cable...

If it were mine, I'd be taking out the top left fixing from the panel and top right from the AxeFX II and feeding the relevant cable through that hole, re-fitting the connector and plugging it in :encouragement: (would even use right angle jacks / plugs too)

In fact, I do just that! ;)

:encouragement:
Thats a cool idea but what do you do when you need to un rack ?

UnsungHeroGuitars

Fractal Fanatic
Thats a cool idea but what do you do when you need to un rack ?
Only ever need to un-rack in the event of a fix. Any new gear which may come in will get installed above (no room for anything else now though!)

So, if I've got to fix any of the three guitar processors, then an extra couple minutes do de-solder the jack is no biggie :)

spbahm

I only use my Axe FX II live so this might be the closest pic of my rig that I have. This was 08/17/2013.
sph15.jpg

You can see the MFC but you have to look to the right to see my rack with the Axe II.

Jens

Power User
Absent in the picture below: my Atomic CLR (used for other occasions).

Those straps at the sides of the cab: Mark Bass Bass Keepers. Saves me having to bring a guitar stand to gigs.
Looks great, very compact :)
What kind of speaker is that in the PortCity cab?

Jens

yek

Looks great, very compact :)
What kind of speaker is that in the PortCity cab?

Jens
There's an Austin Speaker Works KTS-70 at the top.
And an EVM 12L at the bottom.

The KTS-70 is a G12H30 clone, at 70 watts (more power).
Very sweet speaker, can handle anything.

Top Bottom